Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader

Main characters: werecat Law (Lazy), werebunny Law (Passionate) and human/owner reader

Warning: contains smut

Title: Battle of Love

A/N: sorry but I felt like dog wasn't appropriate so I decided to change it to bunny ;)
BTW they're brothers, dodn't ask how.

You sat on your couch in the dark at 5 a.m. with a thick book in hands, happily reading the most recently released brand new volume of your favourite colection: Fifty Shades of Grey.

Each page was a blessing to your eyes, soul, and virgin core.

The main reason not being for sexual release but for nerve relaxation and some alone time before the two troublemakers woke up.

Two hours passed as you reached the middle of the book.

Your focus so great not even the tingling from your ears indicating the awakening and probable fight between your two 'roommates' managed to unhook you from that book.

You sighed in content.

Another satisfying sexual fantasy had been engraved into your brain... and two other spectators...

Two pairs of arms hugged you from the sides while two pairs of lips planted soft sweet kisses on your cheeks.

"Good morning my angel!" – A tan man with black bunny ears on your left greeted you.

"Morning... (Y/N)-ya." – The one on the right with cat ears and long tail dragged his words lazily also licking a few inches of your neck and ear.

"Morning my dear-Ouch!" – You jumped at the sudden pain on the left side of your neck.

"Ignore that stupid neko and only look at me (Y/N)-ya!" – The bunny man continued love biting your neck until you looked at him directly.

"You can't do that just be-" – You jumped again but this time with the pain coming from the other side of your neck.

"Because (Y/N)-ya is mine!" – The werecat grinned at the other's frown and reached for your inner thigh with his long slender hand caressing your exposed skin.

The other one did the same, caressing you deeper, almost reaching inside your night shorts.

Despite your protests, the men focused only on each other, traping your hands above your head on the couch's back, each with only one hand, while the other spread your legs apart and massaged deeper, challenging each other to see which could please you more.

Long slender gente fingers travelled inside your shorts, caressed your unfortunately shaved external lips before going for your internal lips.

You moaned with your head back, not wanting to feel their burning stares on you, as you felt them battling to go inside your core first.

The pleasure eventually turned into pain as the two could not keep pleasuring you by going further thanks to the other's meddling, and you saw this as your getaway.

You focused your strength on pushing them away, quickly jumping with one hand support to the back of the couch and sprinting into your room, locking the door.

Both men fell to the ground, shocked by your strength and speed. One immediately got up and ran to your door to bang and yell against it, while the other climbed the sofa hissing and licked himself clean.