Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader

Author's pov:

"Oh no! It's those weird brothers again!"

"I heard they shower together in both boys and girls' bathhouses!"

"Eh?! No way! With everyone else there?!"

"Perverts!"

"Why the girl's bathhouse though? They're boys..."

"I heard they also eat and sleep together even at home, not just in college."

"Apparently the oldest Trafalgar brother, Law, is so protective over his little brother, (Y/N), he never let's him out of his sight!"

"It makes total sense."

"But isn't (Y/N) a girl name?"

"I bet their parents are too embarrassing to even acknowledge them! Some say their parents never came to highschool meetings, not even once!"

"So weird... they're both so weird, always together just the two of them..."

"What do they do to flee away from everyone during lunch? And why?"

"Probably one chews and the other eats! Pff!"

"EW! Gross! Hahaha!"

"What a shame, the oldest has such a handsome face."

"Ni-san, let's go. Today's gossip is... quite boring." - You smirked back at a smirking Law, as if mentaly speaking to each other.

"Don't order me around (Y/N)-ya, or you know what happens once we get home." - He bit back a laugh as gasps and more whispers circled around class.

The two of you got up, with your stuff already put back in your backpacks, and headed for the exit, to the usual path on your way home.

"W-Wait!" - A rather strange stuttering voice approached you two when you walked in the hallway - "I need to speak with you Trafalgar!"

Turning around, you saw the voice belonged to no one else but your anatomy teacher, Mrs Nosy. She was the kind of teacher who maintained a good relationship with all of her students but could be very nosy when it came to other people's private business. Despite all of that, she was still both your favourite.

"What's wrong Mrs Nosy?" - You talked for the two of you as Law never expressed any interest in anyone or anything in general, except for medicine obviously...