Possessive Law x Neko Reader

You eyed your owner with suspicion from under the table in your cat form...

As a rare species of hybrid between human and cat, or as most people prefered to call you, a neko, you had the ability to "possess" both your anscestor's lineage's forms. And today you had chosen to sleep the night away in your feline form rather than your human form, and now you watched silently from under the kitchen's table the unusual behaviour of your owner.

His name was Trafalgar Law, he was a doctor, a surgeon even, at only 25 years old, in some hospital you never bothered to visit. You hated hospitals, they reminded you of vets!

How long had it been since he bought you from the pet store? Maybe 2, maybe 3, 4 years max? You knew him like the back of your hand, or paw. This man, your guardian, hated changes just as much as you did, he fell into a routine which you were forced to follow once you arrived on that fateful day, an easy routine, a good routine, a lovely routine.

But today was not like any of those days... you wondered why...

In the beginning everything seemed normal. Your owner woke up, filled you with love and cuddles, went to the bathroom and then came out for breakfast. The usual.

Only it was not!

You knew something was wrong, very wrong! From his clumsy walking into the bathroom, to his annoyed grunts when pouring down your food onto your  bowl, to his averting eyes that seemed to check on the clock every few seconds!...

"(Y/N)-ya!" - He called your name upon putting down your bowl on the floor.

His raven locks fell over his eyes as he looked around for you before finally settling themselves on your immoble figure.

"There you are..." - His raspy morning voice sent shivers down your spine and you closed your eyes at the feeling - "...someone's feeling sleepy today. Come here, (Y/N)-ya, daddy will let you sit on his lap while he feeds you."

Your eyes shot open and your heart melted at his ravishing smile that very few lucky ones were allowed to behold.

You immediately jumped out of your hiding spot and walked shamelessly towards the male. Gently, he picked you up, and as promissed, sat you on his lap as he too sat on his chair for breakfast.

"Meow!" - Law chuckled at your impatient behaviour, as always, your charms did wonders to this man.

He fed you until your bowl was empty and you couldn't stand not taking a nap while he ate his breakfast after your finished yours...

Suddenly, he got up. With your cat skills you were able to stand on all four before anything bad could happen.

Your small heart beat fast as you looked at your retreating owner's form to the bathroom.

Really weird...

Something was definitely up!

And your neko instincts forbid you from not being noisy!

You ran after him. Just as you came closer Law shut the door. Fast, but not enough for you to peek...

Instantly, your fur stood, your nails coming out of your once soft paws, as your back elevated like a bridge, and you showed your fangs.

Memories flooded in... it was bath time.

You hissed at him, owner or not, no one was allowed to give you baths!

Law, on the other hand, knew how much you hated water, but he could no longer ignore the stincky smell that came from your fur.

He didn't often try bathing you as cats were generally clean and bathed themselves, but he would rather see you lick yourself in your human form than pretending the smell wasn't there anymore.