Captain Law x Newbie Reader

Warning: there's no smut, just touchy moments ;) 

Also: READ THE NOTE IN THE END!

"I swear I'm not psying on you for the government!" - Your body trembled under the captain's deadly stare.

"Marines?" - He questioned right after, with his arms tightly crossed as if holding himself back, while his crew peered over his back.

"No! I would never! Not in a million years!" - As much as you tried not to show weakness your body couldn't help react at the heavenly sight of the standing half naked man in front of your poorly presented sitting self.

The dry gulping, the barely noticeable brush of your thighs together, your small hands squeezing themselves into fists over your knees and the inner biting of your right cheek were all signs that made the captain of the Heart Pirates suspect you.

"And why would we trust you, a complete stranger? For all we know, you could be lying." - He stated simply, uncrossed his arms and squatted down to your level to grip your chin - "Do you have any proof?..."

"N-N-No... Do you?" - His grip on your chin lowered as he glared to the side with his hat covering his eyes.

"So annoying." - He murmured but you heard and gasped in offense.

"I'm not!" - You inflated your cheeks and groaned like a child.

"Bepo. Trow her out." - He ordered a giant fluffy white bear with a bright orange suit that once held onto his captain's weapon as he got up and headed the opposite direction, to his submarine door.

You could hear the crew whisper in your defense, some questioning how their captain could treat cute girls so badly, etc. but none brave enough to actually voice it.

"Wait! Don't you want to know why I've been following you for the last few days?!" - You yelled earning everyone's attention, even the bear's, who stopped trying to pull you up to your feet so he could 'trow you out'.

"I don't have time to waste with fangirls." - He once again turned to leave, assuming if you weren't a spy then there was only one thing left...

"T-That's true... but not as you think! I want to join the Heart Pirates!" - You screamed on top of your lungs as a last resort, seeing your only chance slip away before your eyes.

This completely stopped Law on his tracks, along with the gossiping crew.

"A-A-Are you sure about this?!" - The bear asked worriedly.

"Yes! But thank you for worrying." - You smiled and side hugged him - "I'm here because I want to join you, not because I'm a fangirl. This is something I've always wanted. I can prove it to you!... And maybe I can prove you I'm not with the government."