Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader

Note: I was forced to be a 'christian' so I don't really know the dates for important events/days, so no, Idk when Easter actually is, I'll be releasing this chapter whenever I feel like it's Easter to me xD

"What are the 3 things you always take with you no matter where?" - Friend 'A' asked.

"Hmm... My phone... sunglasses... hmmmm... and I guess... my mom?" - An outstanding black haired girl with cat ears and tail, grey eyes and baggy pastel coloured clothes spoke.

"W-What?! Your mom-why???" - Friend 'B' laughed astounded.

"She's the one with the money. I can't go anywhere without her!" - She defended herself while crossing her arms and legs.

"For God's sake, Luna! You're 26, you don't need your mom anymore." - Friend 'A' spoke again.

"Tell that to my empty bank account." - She sarcastically responded with a grin but upon noticing her friend's blank faces straightened her posture - "Ok ok... so... my wallet, despite my mom and my wallet being almost the thing." - She whispered the last part.

"Still, are you sure about that?" - Friend 'A' insisted.

"You could chose anything else, since you did say you were out o cash..." - Friend 'B' backed 'A' up.

"Yes, yes!"

"WHY DID I CHOSE THESE USELESS CRAP!" - Luna screamed at top of her lungs feeling tears starting to form in her eyes - "Oh Universe, please let me go back in time and fix my mistakes! Please!"

After a good few minutes of standing in a deserted green field surrounded by the tallest trees she had ever seen and the most unusual flying bubbles Luna finally snapped:

"So this is how it's going to be HUHN UNIVERSE?! FUCK YOU TOO!" - She yelled at the sunny sky, that is if she could even see the tiniest bit of it between all the green leafs that provided shade for the entire arquipelago...

"Hum... miss? If you need help-" - A beautiful dark blue haired woman accompanied by marine officers behind walked closer shifting her pink glasses to a more confortable position.

"NO! DO I LOOK LIKE I NEED HELP?! NO I DON'T, YOU DO BIG TITS! STOP BOTHERING ME AND FIX THAT PIRATE COMPLEX OF YOURS OR YOU'LL NEVER GET INSIDE RORONOA'S PANTS!" - With that she walked away, fumming, past the scared marine's and their red, almost fainted, captain.

Her steps were heavy, heavy as the weight of guilt and worry on her shoulders.

Who would've thought... after her dream finally came true... that Luna, a die hard fan of One Piece would see her dream come true and enter the supposed unexistent world of anime, only to realise she'd quickly die in it if no immediate measures were taken...