Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader

Important note: I've decided to do only 50 chapters for this book. I think they're more than enough and I would like to focuse on future stories too plus other work :P That means I'll be selective of the requests I'll be taking from now on since I only have 5 slots/requests left (couting with the ones I'm yet to finish, I have 45 chapters in total).

You wanted to scream for help but a strong dark wave stopped you from doing so. You swam, as best as you could, being a pirate didn't really mean knowing how to swim despite being 70% of the time on a boat.

Ashamed, you swam like a dog, a dog with a wish, to live. You emerged, taking a deep breath, but as soon as you did this you got pulled down.

Your legs randomly trowing kicks failed to free you from the strong grip on your ankle, but it also did not pull you further down, only just so you'd bee fully under water.

You thought it was an animal, not sure how to scare it away and since kicking wasn't doing anything you decided to 'play dead' but still with your eyes open so you were sure it wasn't any dangerous animal.

The pull weakened, it was your chance! You quickly began swimming upwards like before, making sure to move your legs faster not to get caught, and once again you emerged.

You were able to catch your breath, but just like the first time it pulled you back in, holding onto your ankle tight, never too deep in the water, enough for you to see your ship being wrecked by god knows what.

You were still uncertain what had attacked you and the crew, no signs of any other ships around but no animals underneath either.

Looking around you saw parts of the ship being pulled out by the strong waves, as if the sea had life itself and decided to bring his anger down on you.

Playing dead did not do the trick this time, you tried kicking harder but the pull managed to make his way up your body until it got to your arms and trapped them on the sides of your torso.

Struggling for air you turned around to face the creature. A handsome merman stood before you...

Your world stopped as you studied his dark tonned face, his dark spiky hair, golden dangerous eyes, full lips that made you want to bite them, thin plane nose, not so furry eyebrows and pierced ears.

His first expression when seeing you was of pure hatred but because of your long stare he showed confusion and even got closer, to inspect the strange dark colour tainting your cheeks and ears.

Once he got the message he backed away, shocked, not knowing how to react to a human looking at him that way...

As much as you wanted to gaze at the rest of his body, including his shark tail, your need for air spoke louder and you took this opportunity to swim up.

Unfortunantely, thanks to your doggy style swim and his strong tail, the merman/fishman caught you easily, pulling you down to his trapping embrace yet again. You wiggled around, trying to mouth, to show him your need for oxygen but he ignored your pleeding look and waited for your eyes to barely close themselves to give you your much needed oxygen in a kiss.

 You wiggled around, trying to mouth, to show him your need for oxygen but he ignored your pleeding look and waited for your eyes to barely close themselves to give you your much needed oxygen in a kiss