Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader

Note: Be prepared for some fanboy Law! x3

Continuing on from the anime/manga when the rest of the Straw Hats finally arrive to Zou with Law:

"A NINJA?!" - All the boys exclaimed.

"What?..." - Robin almost slipped off the dragon climbing Zou with everyone on it's back from consusion and surprise.

" - Robin almost slipped off the dragon climbing Zou with everyone on it's back from consusion and surprise

"Can he disappear in an instant like they say?" - Frank also asked.

"What are yo guys...?" - Robin remained the only one confused.

As the conversation went on Kinemon and Kanjuro continued to explain Raizo's ninja abilities while throwing a few jokes here and there. The gang's mood brightened immensely, even Law and Zoro that were the more 'cool' ones appeared to not be able to ignore their most childish/boyish heroes' stories.

Fast forward to the gang meeting Raizo:

Disappointment was an understatement for what the boys felt the moment they saw Raizo, their dreams of meeting their ninja hero were shattered... Not so much for the girls who honestly didn't care.

Offended, Raizo defended himself.

Seeing the boys cry from happiness made Raizo's chest puff in pride, but it also decreased yours... you knew this man for years yet he hadn't changed, always easy to manipulate... watching from a dark corner you felt your own pride, your ninja pride, damaged that he'd give in...

"Tsk. Gullible..." - You mumbled to yourself earning the gang's attention and a gasp from Raizo.

"A FEMALE NINJA!" - Usopp screamed in amazement.

Immediately the other boys surrounded you against your will.

"So cool!" - The small reindeer said excited.

"SUPERRRR BADASS!" - The robotic man yelled referring to your closer appearance to an 'usual' ninja.

You wore an all black outfit, sleeveless shirt with a mini skirt with two long 'curtains' on the back and on the front, and a special belt with smaller weapons, etc.

"This one looks exactly like a ninja!" - The strawhat boy agreed.

"Ohh... not bad..." - A green haired man eyed your smaller katana stuck on your side.

Unfortunantely for your stricter self, the boys continued to inspect you and make questions about ninja tricks and if you could do them, except for a taller darker man with a goatee...