Dad Law x Pregnant Reader

Genre: Fluff and comedy!

Main characters: Pregnant Mom Reader, Dad Law, First Child Luffy.

Law's pov:

"Surgery completed. Nice work everyone." - I spoke to my team as some of them covered the patient back while others, like me, took off their gloves.

I walked around the patient's bed to grab his plaque and began to fill out the surgery's results. Once everything was written down I attached the plaque back on and pressed a button on a nearby wall for the nurses to return the patient to his room.

As usual, the nurses arrived quickly as I took off my mask, cap, and threw the bloody gloves away.

"Mr. Trafalgar!" - One of the nurses called - "There's a phone call for you."

I thanked her and made my way towards my secretary.

"Robin-ya." - I called her giggling figure on the phone.

"Doctor Law, just on time!" - She smiled and handed me the wired phone.

"Hello?" - I said looking quizzically at my secretary who wouldn't stop giggling.

"Tra-guy! Finally!" - Luffy's childish voice squealed on the other end of the line.

"I told you not to call me that! I'm your father, speak to me like a normal kid!" - I scolded him, ever so annoyed at his behaviour.

"Tra-guy! Mommy just peed herself! And she's blaming it on the baby!" - He completely ignored my scolding.

"Luffy stop prank calling, we need to keep this line safe for when (Y/N)-ya has your baby brother!" - I sighed, this was the fifth time this week. Today was tuesday...

"But mommy- No, I wanna talk! MOM-"

I could tell (Y/N)-ya and Luffy were fighting for the phone with all the yelling and weird bumping noises.

"Honey!" - The voice of my wife finally came through - "I'm having the baby! My water just broke!"

"W-What?!" - That took me by surprise, I actually thought Luffy was just prank calling.

"No! Mommy stop lying! You peed! You-" - They began fighting for the phone again, which didn't help my panicking self.

"(Y/N)-ya! Luffy-ya!" - I tried calling them but they were still yelling at each other - "(Y/N)-ya, if you can hear me: I'll be right there! Hang on!"

I hung up the phone and was about to turn to leave when a hand surrounded by dark aura on my arm stopped me.

"No, no, no ,no." - The creeping voice of my passive-agressive secretary advised me not to move if I held my life dear to me - "Today you have two more surgeries doctor. You can't skip like last time... throwing all the work one me..."

"Y-Yes, y-your right..." - I felt my body sweat with shivers - "B-But what about (Y/N)-ya?..."

"The newby can go get her!" - Robin turned back to her cheerful self instantly.

Reader's pov:

"Faster! Faster!" - Luffy yelled as Boney stepped further on the gas, nearly going over any car in front of her.

"I take it your new..." - I said holding onto my mouth not to throw up from her horrible driving.