Child Law x Child Reader

You sat across your school friends, you had just arrived from home, your parents dropped you off like usual and you marched to meet your friends, with only one missing, Lami, your best friend.

The group agreed to wait for her to then start playing house, a game most boys dreaded but since they got to pick the game before it was the girl's turn to decide, no objections could be made.

In the group were mostly 3rd graders, everyone went to the same elementary school, but the age difference wasn't that big. It consisted of: you (a 3rd grader), Lami (who had yet to arrive), Kid (a nosy 4th grader who liked to pick on girls and secretly had a cruch on Lami), Killer (3rd grader), Bonney (3rd grader and classmate), Luffy (2nd grader), Ace (4th grader and Luffy's brother, he usually only came to check on his little bro), Hancock (Luffy's 'girlfriend'), and Nami (Luffy's 'mistress' or 'wife' depending on which side of the girls you were on).

You heard steps behind you before a familiar voice called you out...

"Good morning everyone!" - You immediately recognized the cheerful voice, it was Lami.

You turned around and ran to her to hug her but she wasn't alone, her older brother, Law, who you rarely saw, only when you slept over at her house, was with her. You instantly stopped on your tracks, your small cheeks getting redder as the boy scanned you with his bored cold eyes as usual. You never admitted this, except to Lami, but you had a little crush on her big brother... which caused you something similar to brain paralysis...

"G-G-G-G-Goo-Goo-Good m-morning, Lami, L-L-Law!" - Your only wish was for a hole to appear and swallow you whole at the moment.

"(Y/N)! Look, Law, it's (Y/N)!" - Lami's sweet smile turned into a dark one, she knew of your crush and didn't waste time teasing you about it, but deep down she too wanted her best friend and brother to be together.

"I know, I can see her." - Law, as usual, stayed as cold as ice.

For newcomers it was hard to tell if Law was even human, or able to express any other emotion but boredom, but for you who had already met him a couple of times you knew when he liked someone or not.

It was quite simple actually, if he looked or even speaked to you more than once than you were 'approved', if not then he'd never look your way again unless it was to threaten you to get out of his way, or at least that's what you thought when comparing his behaviour with you to his behaviour with Kid...

"What's he doing here?" - Law asked, his tone didn't change much, yet his eyes fixated on Kid with a murderous intent.

"I should be the one asking you that, nerd. Aren't you supposed to be kissing your teacher's asses with your nerd friends at your special nerd school, nerd?!" - Kid's face was one of victory, honestly you hated this side of him, he only behaved this way with certain people, but for some reason Lami still found him charming, even when he just insulted her brother...

You looked over at Lami's intoxicated melted face and then to Law's slightly angrier one and saw a smirk grow on his meaty lips.

"Unlike you, I don't need to kiss anyone's ass to pass my exams. I wonder what grade your old friends are at right now... you're still in what, 3rd grade?" - He mocked Kid with great pleasure and sophistication, you admired that side of his... ok maybe you and Lami weren't that different...

"I'm in 4th grade you shitty bastard!" - Kid's anger rose and Lami snapped out of it.

"Ok that's enough! Everyone, besides Kid and (Y/N), meet my prodigy of an older brother, Law! He'll stay with us for the day while our parents get the car fixed, it broke down this morning so they can't drive Law to his school, which is in the other side of town." - Lami happily showed off her brother with pride.