Werewolf Law x Human Reader

Chracters: (Older, 26) Werewolf Law x (Younger, 16) Human Reader

"TRAFALGAR D. WATER LAW!" – The scrilled scream of a 40 year old woman ecoed scaring everyone inside the mansion and even the birds outsider, who flew away from the eminente danger.

"H-H-H-Honey... ca-calm down!... Please!" – A tall tanned man stepped away slwoly from the fuming woman beside him.

"C-CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER WHAT YOUR SON JUST DID?!!!" – She screamed in his face, tears begining to form in her husbands eyes.

"A-Ah... You're right! S-Sorry for interrupting, h-honey!" – The man hid himself under the dinner table along with his guests.

"I won't repeat myself again... Law get out of your room and come down right this instant!" – The brunette stomped her foot repeatedly as her son's calm footsteps began to be more prominent as the minutes went by.

"What is it? Dear mother..." – An exact copy of the man under the table walked in from the shadows of the long hallway with the confidence and calm that everyone in that room lacked to look the said woman in the fiery eyes.

"Don't come on me with those sweet talks young boy! You're 26 years too young to win me over, not even your father with 49 can do it! So quit it!" – White foam began to form in the corners of her mouth.

"Careful, mother. Your lipstick will smudge." – The daring boy stepped towards his mother and raising an arm he cleaned her with a few swipes his own handkerchief, careful around the red color on the mother's lips.

"Thank you sweety!" – The woman suddenly glowed with a peaceful aura around her – "Aw! My baby is so big and manly! Helping his mother like a true gentleman! Who's mommy's litte polar bear! It's you! It's you!"

While she hugged and drooled over her own son the husband guided the guests towards the nearest door so they could escape while the demon was distracted.

"Whose polar bear chased away another possible fiance? Who was it my boo-boo? It was you! It was you!" – She kept on pinching his cheeks and nose while pulling the tall slender man down and cuddling into him.

"M-Mother... that's enough..." – He mumbled in embarrassement but never breaking the hug, still with his arms around her.

"WHAT'S ENOUGH IS YOU DRIVING THOSE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADIES AWAY! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'VE COST US?!" – Her mood suddenly swinged back to it's original state.

"Yes... Another week of retirement." – He bluntly stated while covering his hurt ears.

"Listen to me Law! And listen well: Your father and I have been through too much already! You're a grown man at the age of 24. You should have taken over the pack years ago just like your friends took over their parents roles! Your father and I are getting too old for this job." – Her turned sad as her hands took her son's – "I know you want to wait for her but let's face it... She hasn't come yet and probably never will. The pack will need two new leaders after this, we can't keep doing this forever..."

"And once you get used to your chosen mate you two will have a great time!" – The father joined the mother in a side hug, also taking one of his son's hands in his.

"I understand..." – He lowered his head so his spiky raven hair covered his shining gold eyes, his wolf threatening to come out.

"Good! Now let's get dinner for all of us and a new bride for you!" – His mother concluded clapping her hands together in excitment.