Yandere Law x Reader

Note: for those who don't like violence and/or SM (masochism/sadomasochism), and/or gore I advise you not to read this chapter!

You took deep breaths alongside the other equally exhausted crewmembers while sitting on the cold wet floor of the only corridor that led to the exit door of your submarine. 

You all had just ran inside, on time, as the submarine submerged deep into the ocean to avoid one of the biggest storms you had yet to experience...

"That storm came out of nowhere!" - Someone commented.

They were right. The day had started completely different from what it was now... it was sunny, calm, the submarine had been emerged most of the day, wich was rare, and you finished all your chores quickly to go play outside.

The storm hadn't even reached you yet and you could already feel it's pull and strength... it was coming in fast, definitely not a good sign.

The captain ordered an emergency diving, although you had yet to see the hermit.

Speaking of hermit...

"I should go check to see if the captain needs something." - Your announcement was followed by similar ones from collegues who needed to check the submarine's engines while others simply went to their rooms to rest.

You, particularly, didn't have any 'useful' function inside the submarine right now like others, but the thought of your hermit captain still being inside and never once coming out to enjoy the sunlight made you worry.

You had noticed that ever since you joined his crew, barely a month before, he had been staying inside his room for long amounts of time, more than usual according to the white bear.

It worried you he could be sick, just as it worried the rest of the crew, but they knew better than to disturb their captain, unlike you who had yet to have a taste of his punishments...

"Is dinner ready Ikkaku-chan?" - You poked your head inside the kitchen to see your friend at the stove.

"The captain's is ready. Could you please bring it to him?" - Ikkaku finished putting the food on a tray before handing it to you.

Ikkaku was one of the few people who still voiced their worry over their captain, since she was the main cook she knew more than anyone what, when and how much the captain ate, and according to her soon he'd fall ill due to his stubbornness...

So you two made a deal!

Since you were under water most of the time and it was dark the captain couldn't tell the hour precisely, only with a clock, but he never paid any attention to anything around him besides his books, so you plotted a plan with Ikkaku to mislead the captain into thinking it was much later than he thought by bringing him dinner sooner than usual, so when he finally took a break from studying he'd actually be eating at the same time as everyone else!