Guard Law x Princess Reader

Note: This is what Law would look like ^^^

"PRINCESS (Y/N)!!!" - Another maid screamed in horror upon witnessing another one of your pranks. 

Hidden outside the pantry a rather naughty princess peeked to see the results of her misbehaviour, while inside were the screaming maids, covered in all kinds of food the royal pantry kept for special ocasions, such as special oils, honey, and other sticky kinds...

She laughed, no matter how much she tried covering it up she just couldn't after seeing the mess she'd made.

"You think wasting food is funny?" - The familiar pissed off voice of her best friend and personal guard alerted her for danger.

"L-L-Law! I-I thought you were t-training with father!" - You, the unlady like princess, didn't expect to see your male companion, who served as guard, not to guard you from danger but to prevent it from everyone else.

"We finished earlier. I thought something was going on and my sixth sense is never wrong." - The annoyed guard glared at the princess in front of him as he took heavy steps towards her - "I really can't have a moment to myself, can I?"

You too stepped, backwards, to keep a safe distance from the beast.

"W-Well maybe you s-shouldn't have left!" - You tried keeping a strong front but you didn't manage to look very convincing...

You didn't mind confronting anyone, not even your father the king, but when it came to him it was twice as hard to even keep your eyes locked, not when you were going against your childhood friend and crush...

"Maybe. I won't repeat that mistake again..." - With a devilish smirk he jumped in front of you, faster than ever, and inprisioned you in his muscled arms.

Looking down, he watched in amusement as you squirmed under his restrain, you looked so cute to him...

"Let's go to your room and if you behave then maybe your father wont know of this." - He blew air softly into your sensitive ear, making you shiver in pleasure from the close proximity.

Embarrassed, you nodded silently as a response and allowed Law to carry you bride style to your room, all while you hugged him by the neck, closer to you, with the excuse of hiding your scarlet face.

Once you arrived, he sat you gently on the foot of the bed, careful, he took your bare feet in his big warm hands and with the usual nearby pot cleansed your delicate royal feet.

For a while you asked yourself how he looked at you, perhaps he thought of you just as a friend, the flirty type, or maybe his image of you was more tomboy-ish...

Your heart flutered at the feeling of his lips on your foot. You looked him in the eye, those hungry dark eyes that read you like an open book, and watched as he made his way up to your short dress, leaving a small trail of kisses behind.