Captain Law x Cook Reader

It was a peaceful morning in the Heart Pirate's yellow submarine. The crew had been up early per usual, fed and started their daily routines around the sub... except for a late night owl named Trafalgar Law, who had yet to make his appearance.

Time flew by and the clock hit the number ten when a certain captain finally entered the kitchen with deep dark eye bags.

"Zombie?!?!?!??! Oh,wait, my bad! It's just the captain." - You faked surprise in a mocking way receiving only a tired groan from said man - "Not even botherind to reply? I wouldn't be surprised if your brain finally gave up after reading all those books."

He answered back with another groan but this time lauder and more animalistic, like an overnight tired tiger, while you prepared him a cup of coffee.

"Here. Drink it, I can't have animals in my kitchen!" - You scolded him as you put down the mug in front of him.

He tool it and like the adict he was he drank it all in one go, passing the mug to you right after as a sign for 'more'.

"Use words." - You faked being angry, it was fun teasing your captain in the mornings, he was always too tired for any decent comebacks and ended up acting like a grumpy child.

"'Offee." - He grunted.

"That wasn't even a whole word!!!" - You yelled.

"Whore."

You gasped dramatically before turning around and grasping the coffee machine to pour it all over his head.

"If you're gonna act like an animal then I'll treat you like one." -You huffed watching him sight and get up, not bothering to get mad - "Don't forget we have a lesson today! Come back before lunch!"

" -You huffed watching him sight and get up, not bothering to get mad - "Don't forget we have a lesson today! Come back before lunch!"

He actually came, you were surprised to say the least. He'd usually ignore your calls for your coocking lessons, but this time he managed to come! And you were going to make him wish he hadn't...

"First thing's first: wash your hands!" - You received a slow narrowed glare along with a small visible frown from your captain.

"Already did that. I'm not a child. Also don't order me around!" - Law hang his shoulders lazily, his posture screaming 'I'd rather be doing anything else but this'.

"Very well, doctor, then take your hat off and put this hair net on and we'll start cooking!" - You rolled your eyes dismissing his poor attitude, knowing how much it would bother him to not get proper attention/respect.

He looked at you for a solid minute with a look of surprise...

"Are you serious woman?" - His face paled as you kept your serious gaze on his.

You nodded, ignoring your guts screaming at you to make a comeback at his remark but knowing best not to scare the dear away and wait, like a patient hunter.