Pocket Size Law x Reader

Note: Law and reader don't start off as lovers, they don't even have a crush on each other yet.

"(Y/N)-CHAN! PLEASE WAIT!" - In the distance, small distinctive silhuets of men ran to your encounter.

Ignoring the calls of the familiar sweet voices, whose owner's you had spent the last years travelling alongside and sharing a big part of your life with, you kept walking further away, calmly under the star filled sky.

You didn't care for their excuses, you didn't care for their cries no more, not after what he had done, or rather said... It hurt too much, he had gone too far this time, even for him.

This time you wouldn't forgive and certainly nor forget.

Caught up in your own thoughts, you didn't even notice a flying Penguin comming your way as a last resource of stopping you. He butheaded you to the ground where you cried in pain...

"What the fuck just hit me?!" - You cursed whoever gave you the mad headache you'd now have to deal with.

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan, but there was no other way of catching up with you, Bepo had to throw me over." - You turned to the idiot named Penguin, one of your comrades, and glared in his way - "I'm really, really sorry for hurting you (Y/N)-chan, but you can't leave us! You know captain didn't really mean-"

"I know, I know. He never really means it. Well this time he did, so I'm leaving. Goodbye Penguin." - You tried getting up but another flying creature hit you in the face - "What's with you flying idiots?!"

"Don't leave us (Y/N)-chan!!! We're lost without you, we need you to survive in this dark world!" - Shachi's usual dramatics continued until you were able to pry his tentacle-like arms off you.

"Is that because I'm the cook or because I'm the only one capable of enduring Law's tantrums?!" - You half joked while getting up and freeing yourself from the annoying octopus man.

"Ehh... a little bit of both?..." - His stupid croocked smile made you smile back, but it quickly turned into a rather sad one.

"I'm just his punching bag..." - You admited to yourself out loud.

As both Shachi and Penguin tried to convince you otherwise the rest of the crew got closer and finally surrounded you three, everyone except him...

"Alright... I'll go back." - You facked smiled at the crying crew but deep inside you knew it was a lie and that the next morning you'd be running as far as you could from the submarine and it's sexist captain.

The crew cheered as they pratically dragged you across the beach to the submarine, talking about funny subjects to lighten the mood now that everything was resolved.Except for one crew member, whose eyes caught the glimpse of a shinny object buried in the sand along with other colourful shells...

Upon closer inspection the ocject turned out to be a charm, a special one unkown to many, including the pirate, whose innocent wish was that his captain would be more understanding of his one female crew member and best friend. 'If only he put himself in her shoes...'

The next morning came and (Y/N) left as planned, well, a little later than predicted, this time she decided to leave a letter to her captain and ex-bff...

You sighed before running the opposite direction of the flashy submarine. 'The crew will be fine without me', 'They'll find a new and better cook for sure', these were the thoughts that repeated themselves in your mind during the run, plus an odd scratchy filling once in a while of your legs.