Bunny Law x Hunter reader

A.U: Current Modern World

Characters: Bunny Law (Submissive), Hunter Reader (Dominant).

Your eyes snapped open at the soft sound of one of the stretched cords beside your bed fidgeting. You had caught dinner...

With the help of your scarred hands against the bed you lifted your torso up and turned to the side while rubbing your eyes, your feet instantly going in your mountain boots, and quickly lifting you fully. You dizzily walked out grabing both your shotgun  and jacket on the way through the small livingroom.

Once you stepped out your cabin, now fully awake thanks to the cold breeze, you noticed the sunsetting behind the trees. You had to be fast or you'd easily be lost in the forest, before any night animals came out.

You weren't easily scared, nor easily beaten by anyone or anything, but lately strange marks had appeared around your territory and you still weren't able to identify what animal it was as it had stayed low after your almost encounter...

As a hunter your blood and pride boiled to catch this creature, not for fun, you didn't enjoy torture no matter the species, but as an adventurer who loved nature and chose to live isolated from society you felt the need to discover the new species.

Not many understood you... afterall a hunter who doesn't enjoy hunting as much isn't exactly 'usual'. But you just did things your way no matter what anyone said...

You quicken your pace by jogging, you'd think running would be best but it really isn't, especially in a forest, full of giant trees and animals, and you didn't feel like breaking your foot... again.

Your ears caught loud whimpering and hissing, you immediately stopped. It didn't sound like an animal...

You crouched behind some bushes carefully cleaning your path before approaching to get a better look, only idiots got their locations away by stepping on sticks.

"Oh my ovaries..." - Your mouth hung open at the god like naked tanned man with fluffy black bunny ears and tail that matched his hair and goate, crying in pain from the bear trap biting on it's leg.

A sudden red covered your entire face, realising you had to help the butt naked male without looking at his dick... 

"It's just a penis, (Y/N)! It's not like you haven't seen any before! Nature is full of them!" - You took deep breathes wating to keep a professional image - "Even if other's are small and hairy... and colourful... and-and... not easily seen by coatings... and this one looks huuuu-Snap out of it (Y/N)!"

You slapped yourself, got up fighting your nerves as much as possible and walked up to his wiggling form.

"H-H-Hi... PENIS!" - You jumped at the sight and turned around while he kept crying in pain - "Ughh! Concentrate!" - You told yourself.

You turned around, ignoring his exposed skin and ran to his side, crouching down to help free him.

"Please stop moving or I won't be able to open the trap!"

The bunny man stopped, finally registering he was not lone anymore, and looked you in the eye, big warm tears streaming down his sharp jaw and biting his lips...

R.i.p. vagina

You stopped eye raping him once he turned his face to the side in submission, allowing you to help him.

You looked over at his bloody leg, the trap was caught right under his knee. You pulled the two pieces appart with much effort, trying to ignore his pleas and pained moanes, and the help of your shotgun, which helped you not to get caught in the trap too.