Marine Law x Pirate Reader

Characters: Obsessive Marine Law x Reader Pirate

Note: the image above ^^^ is what he looks like here vvv

"Marines!" - Someone shouted in the middle of the night causing everyone to wake up dizzy.

Your ears caught your crewmate's warning and woke you up immediately. The darkness surrounding you however stopped you from getting up properly without falling off bed and hitting your head against the nearby bedside table.

After groaning in pain you used your hand to feel your way around but it only proved to be worse as you accidentaly knocked everything off the table and poured it right where you previously hit your head.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" - You yelled ignoring the numerous voices and noises of feet pounding against the floor.

"Captain (Y/N)!" - A female voice from a crewmate who just opened the door called for you with a panicked tone - "We're in big trouble!"

"I know, I know... The marines are here!" - You kept groaning while rubbing the soft spot, sprawled across the floor.

"Not just them captain (Y/N)! He's here too!..." - She spoke, fear and worry clear in her voice, both for her captain and herself.

You opened your eyes but kept a straight face, surprising your crewmate on your lack of reaction. You got up holding yourself to the bed to prevent any more disasters, and only once you looked at your crewmember's face did you realize it was real... this was all real... and not just some dream... he was here... for you.

"We have to escape, now!" - You put on a determined face and your crewmember smiled in relief.

She then saluted you and went on to her comrades to tell them the new information while you put on a heavy coat and some boots, after all you were only in your revealing summer pyjama.

Once you stepped out of your room you saw your whole crew running around, some panicking, some with no clue of what to do...

From far, you could see and hear the cannons being fired from the usual white marine ship, but none really got close to your ship...

"He hasn't struck us once has he?" - You asked your nearest crewmember.

"No miss! They keep shooting on the sides and stopping us from going anywhere however." - He explained - "Any orders captain?"

"Bring me his ass on a plate! I'm tired of his mockery!" - You growled like a wild animal scaring a few members around you - "He thinks he doesn't need to do any real damage to get us! He thinks we're easy! He thinks we're dogs waiting for him to pet us! I say, we show him how he bite!"

The crew roared, their new agressive stance showing clear differences as they began running around, creating strategies to attack and preparing for the fight that would surely come.

"But I thought you said we had to run!" - The female crewmember from before whispered in your ear.

"Not without a few scratches. Besides, we don't have where to run to. We're still far from the next island and we can't go back to the previous one thanks to your stupid stunts!" - You both laughed at the last one remembering how you ended up having to leave early or you'd be dead meat.

She then left to get her weapons and help around, leaving you to your thoughts.

"You don't have where to go... but not for long..." - You took a deep breath staring into the other ship's crew.

Your eyes searched for his figure in the middle of other dozens yet you still found him easily. His tall slender straight figure contrasting with his shinning gold predator eyes staring at you in the dark of the night...