Adult Law x Child Reader

Warning: This chapter is ONLY fluff and comedy and will be written in a different way than I usually do, consisting on a lot of images for visual help to accompany this cute/funny story.

Also pls imagine a voice like a professional story teller when reading this vvvv

Once upon a time... There was a fat polar bear named Bepo...

He and his friends arrived on a new island where they commited the most deadly sin there was!...

They ate bread!

Then they bought some more and shared it with a poor child whose parents had died in an accident a few days ago.

The crying child begged them to stay but they could not... So they kidnapped her without their captain's consent.

"No." - The stuck up captain said.

Bepo got on his knees with the child and did his best puppy eyes. The captain fainted with a nosebleed and the child stayed...

 The captain fainted with a nosebleed and the child stayed

"So what do we do now?" - The kid asked.

"Whatever you want." - The bear shrugged.

"I wanna play doctor!" - (Y/N) clapped happily.

And so Bepo took (Y/N) to his captain's surgical room so she could chose which instruments to use as her toys.

"I'm ready! It's show time!" - The child announced.

"Let's get you some patients to take care of." - Bepo stretched his hand out for her and she took it, with a bag full of medical stuff on the other.

They quickly made their way to their victims and introduced themselves.

" I'M DOCTOR (Y/N) AND I'M HERE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE! THOSE WHO DISOBEY THEIR DOCTORS WILL NOT GET THEIR BOO-BOOS TREATED!"