Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)

Alternative Universe (AU): One Piece Modern Time

Characters: Submissive (emo) Law x Perverted Tutor Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)

Flashback: 4 weeks ago

"Ms (Y/N), it's a pleasure to meet you!" - A brunette sat down in front of you along with her tan husband who also greeted you.

"The pleasure is all mine Mr and Mrs Trafalgar!"  - You shook both their hands, pausing on your sandwish momentarily before continuing afterwards.

"We're here because of our son..." - The woman lost her smile.

"I presumed... I also assume you want me to teach him some subject." - You kept a professional stance while listening.

"Ms (Y/N), please don't take this the wrong way..." - The man interveined with his deep voice - "Our son is very capable of setting a 100/100 score in every test of every subject-"

"Then why hasn't he?" - You interrupted rolling your eyes inside inside your mind.

They looked at each other sadly and Mrs Trafalgar took the lead.

"He's in a very dark place right now." - You looked at her confused waiting for an explanation - "He has a bullying problem with a classmate. We've tried solving this as adults but neitheir does his classmate have parents that we could talk to but also he does not want to listen or cooperate."

"So an orphan who picks on the smartest kid... Makes scense." - You told yourself.

"Forgive me for this, but it does not!" - Mr. Trafalgar frowned - "Our son wants to become a successful doctor just like his parents, a surgeon to be more precise. He shoudn't have to throw away his future because of some kid."

"I understand... But what exactly do you want me to do? I tutor, not spank orphans." - You went straight to the point.

"We know..." - The woman spoke again - "We're asking of you a 24 hour tutor service for our son, but not just for school matters,  we also want you to teach him about life itself."

You seemed adamant to accept, after all you would become a private tutor for a kid you didn't know and teach him way differently than you ever had...

"We offer you the quadruple of your current salary." - Mr. Trafalgar said making you choke on air.

"A-Are you s-sure??" - They both nodded - "Fine, I accept it!"

Present day:

You walked up the few stairs ahead and put the key in the whole, turning it to the side. A 'click' sound followed by a slight slide of the door granted you entry, and so you did, enter the house.