Law x Dragon Reader

Warning: this chapter is long af. I won't blame you if you don't read it xD

Red and grey.

The only colors you've seen so far in your dragon life: Red for danger, blood... and grey for everything else.

Aside from red, you didn't care about anything else, nor sbould you, life had thought you that from the moment you were born, born to kill or be killed. And that's how your life was pretty much in 18 years.

Never once did you find happiness and were able to keep it, that feeling of emptiness groing inside your chest.

You saw red in a place humans called 'Wano' and immediately headed there in search for food.

Everything was odd there, especially the humans and their clothes, lots of reds. Your guts told you to fly away, but your stomach begged to differ.

The first few days were fine, no human dared to bother you, until your stomach started to ache, that's when you knew you should have listened to your instincts.

You let your stomach rest before departing but your body began hurting all over, which attracted humans, hungry humans...

Again, you wish had heard yourself and done what you said you would!

The fight with the humans was ugly, mainly because you couldn't finish them off or scare them away thanks to your weak body, but you still got away, flying to safer place far, far away...

Except you didn't.

You ended up passing out and crashing in the middle of grey...

You didn't feel the impact, only small but still painfull pokes at your sensitive sides.

"Everyone come see! It's a dragon, a real dragon!" – An acute voice accompanied by harsh pokes on your sides brought your conscience back – "SO COOL! I can't wait for it to breathe fire! Oi, oi. You're not dead are you?"

"Luffy! Don't touch it!" – A chorus of acute voices surfaced in farther away – "You'll probably anger it! Stop poking his wound! It'll probably bite your finger off!"

"HAhaHAha! Why are you guys so scared? Come take a closer look!" – The first one sounded again.

You opened your weak tired eyes and saw humans. Red.

Your animal instincts kicked in, with a quick sway of your tail you were able to send the human flying before turning your attention to the remaining ones.

You took the opportunity that they were still in shock observing the other one in the sky and roared, sending waves that made them crash against walls.

Observing your surroundings you concluded you had fallen into a pirate ship, just your luck... Suddenly your body was paralized by a sweet sent...

"I'll kill you, you stupid lizard!" – A weird human with three swords got up along with a light grey hair and black suit.

"Zoro! Don't damage it too much, he'll be our next dinner!" – Red flames appeared from his feet and it got you confused.

"What kind of weird dragon was that??" You thought.

Faster than you could tell, the two males jumped to attack you when a sudden red appeared, knocking them to the ground...

"Out of the way. He's mine to beat ass!" – You were shocked to see the human you first sent flying away back and looking rather scary.

His fist collided with your nape, sending you to kiss the ground beneath you.