Step-sinblings Law x Reader

Note: another valentine's day LOL (did not plan for it, but it ended up happening anyway xD)

Brig bros kinda vibe pic ^^^^

The sound of sick girlish giggles ecoed through the multiple cubicles of an antique and less used girl's bathroom:

"I can't wait for Law-senpai to try my valentine's chocolates!" - She continued giggling all by herself.

(I'm a HUGE fan of Yandere Simulator <3, this is my favourite song! Would've put it in the chapter before but couldn't find it on time :c )

Reader's pov:

I groaned, visibly tired, for the third time as my stomach growled so loudly it silenced the teacher, again.

"Let's end here for today class. It's clear we won't be getting anywhere with miss (Y/N)'s stomach getting in the way." - The teacher sighed in defeat and the class cheered.

It was almost lunch time, 20 minutes to be precise, but of course by now it wasn't just me who was hungry, everyone in class was, I could see it as they shoved their things inside their bags before storming out of the classroom.

I too was among the savages that ran through the hallways, creating an earthquake simulator, and rummaged the cafeteria for food, stepping over people if needed.

Once my stomach was full I finally regained my sanity and relaxed against the table, beside my best friend who just finished eating her burger and was now eating the left over fries on her plate.

"Pst! (Y/N)! Look who's here!" - My bff whispered with fries on her mouth with an amused look.

I lifted my eyes and followed hers until they landed on the cafeteria's door, where a croud of hungry senior students stood. Among them was my stupidly hot step-brother and his two perverted best friends:

I slammed my head against the table and groaned in frustration as I felt my cheeks start to burn

"(Y/N) and Law-kun sitting in a tree! K-I-" - I slapped more fries on her mouth before she could finish her teasing.

I hissed at her as she made disgusting kissy faces with her mouth still full of fries, a gross sight.

"Stop! It's never going to happen..." - I told myself in disappointment.

"C'mon don't be like that! I'm sure-"

"It doesn't matter! Even if we could society would never stop judging us." - I looked at him go over and stare at the food for a long time, getting shouts to pick and move on from people on the back of the line - "So picky..."