Foes

*kings are B A C K!* anyone like super junior?

Megami's pov

I have one secret that no one knows .. that I can see people's past. It started about 10 years ago about the time my grandma passed away. Still every time I meet someone and touch them I see a bit of their past. I've hide it away from my own family , and friends still it's better this way so that no one thinks I'm a complete freak.

I've seen past of ..

Joey who got separated from his sister at such a young age. Yugi's hard times when he got bullied by Tristan , and Joey. Stuff like that kinda feels like I'm watching their life.

My life has been nothing but complicated , and a complete lie to my friends. No one knows I'm the daughter of multimillion dollar company for toys. No one really pays attention to things like that around here so that's why my secrets haven't be exposed.. yet.

Yesterday Kirishima's appearance caught me off guard. Especial his announcement about are marriage .. Are parents have already planned to marry us off probably since the day I was born , but didn't make it official until 7 years ago when I was 10 years ago .

Kirishima is just 3 years older then me which isn't a big deal but there's on thing that is .. I don't love him .

"Miss Megami!?"

"Huh" I quickly jump from my seat , I begin to stare out the window of the limo staring at nothing but the bus stop.

"Right.." I begin to get out of the limo. As I'm about to close the door I remember I'm hanging out with the gang today.

"Michael! I'm going out after school so don't wait for me .. I'll text you the place to pick me up" he begins to nod his head.

"Alright , then please be safe-"

"I will promise" I close the car door shut running off to school. As I run I begin to remember me and Joey.. how we left things.

"Im such an idiot-"

I thump my head onto someone. I bounce back hitting the ground . I begin to groan looking up to see-

"Joey?"

"You are an idiot" he reaches his hand out to me.

I begin to bite my lower lip and I take his hand.

"You need to be more careful , you we're always a clumsy" I sigh in relief. Im glad he isn't angry no more.

"Joey about yesterday-

"Let's put it behind us .. I shouldn't have brought it up."

I shake my head "I'm sorry" I tilt my head downwards.

As I look up to him he grips my head by wrapping his arm around me.

"Wooh" I blurt out.

"Come on enough chitchat , let's get to school so we can finish this day faster" I smile up to him.

I'm glad to have a great friend like Joey so forgiving.

"You got it! So how about a match?"

"No way! You'll just beat me again and humiliate me again!"

A/N okay so you know in the first episode Kaiba is in the same class as them? Well I'm change so he was never there . because to me i think its so stupid they added that in there but didn't really make sense.. You feel me. Well you'll see how i add him later.

>>later<<

"You got cash Joey?" Tristan says.

I look over to Joey who's eyes widen "I completely forgot!"