One Last Duel

Megami Pov
1 month later~~

"I'm surprised you want to meet , but why is it Megami? You resent me.. yet you want to see me?" Kirishima says lifting his cup of tea.

"I came to say goodbye.. forever " I place down my engagement ring.

He picks it up "why didn't you throw it away?" he says observing the ring.

"You and wasting money.. how have you been?" I ask.

"Suffering ever since your boyfriend took my dad to jail!"

"Kirishima what he was doing was wrong, and you know it! Don't-" he sighs heavily.

"Enough.. I've heard it already hundreds of time.. so this is goodbye then" he says placing the ring in his pocket.

"It is. We both know that this doesn't work or would have never worked. At least not anymore" I say standing up.

"Why him.. Seto Kaiba what does he have that I don't wealth? Money-"

"That doesn't matter to me.. this attitude that's what happened to you. Where's the guy I.. once liked. One that I even fell for at one point" I admit to him.

Soon I see a bit of blush on his cheeks.

"When?"

I slightly chuckle.. And sigh "the time you helped me with my test in the 7th grade with my Math. Still as time passed , and when you practically forced me to get engaged to you, you changed. I changed too when I feel in love with Seto" I get up and I look back at him "it's time to say goodbye."

"Megami.. I was glad to fall in love with you" he says.

I shake my head "find a girl who will.. like you for you. Don't try to buy her off with money , instead impress her enough for her to like you" I say before leaving.

As I leave I see-

"Seto?"

"You took your time in there, you sure you ended it-"

I roll my eyes and I walk towards the car and I go on in.

"You didn't answer my question?" he says entering the car.

"I gave him the ring back, and I ended things permanently there's not much to say besides.. we have an event for us" I say grabbing a clip board.

He grabs my hand "your lying, you probably had unfinished buisness" I slap his hand away.

I smile at him before I point at the clip board "30 minutes opening of the new Kaiba Dueling Arena. Mokuba should be there so-"

Soon he pulls my hair to the back of my ear. "Seto" I say soon I could feel my cheeks heat up and I glance away.

"Make sure you cheer for me when I beat my opponent" he says before pulling away.

Way to ruin the moment..

As we arrive to the arena people begin to fill up and soon the camera crew begin to record before it starts.

I look over to Seto "I'm going to see the guys , and check on them. I'll see you soon" I say.

He nods without another word , and leaves. I go and check in with the gang. Wonder who will duel Seto.. he'll probably make a fool out of them..