Entry

Kaiba's pov

"Mr, Kaiba where shall we go?"

"Head to Domino headquarters!" I demand.

As I open my laptop inside the car I look through the data wonder if Yugi has register yet?

As I go through the data I see Yugi has gotten his just a while ago. Guess I'll get to duel him after all that runt better not lose. As I scroll down I see-

"Wheeler!" I shout that one star duelist is here. Entering my tournament if the annoying dog is here then is..

I scroll down ,but her name isn't register. What she hasn't signed up yet , what's taking so long? I thought she would have joined it right away who wouldn't.

As I bring up here profile her rarest card is the two headed thunder dragon. She doesn't have much information, but I wonder will she enter in time while supplies last.

"what is she doing?"

Megami's pov

"No, absolutely no honeymoon your crazy!" I yell at Kirishima who's across the table.

"Come on we talked about this-"

"And I've said no all those times".

I sigh heavily. Another stupid meeting for this stupid wedding. Why can't I just live a normal life with all this mumble jumbo...

Kirishima wasn't always like this at one point he was kind of a sweet heart one that I actual use to love..

7 years ago~~

"Megami I want you to meet someone.. someone you will one day-"

"Let's just let them play Nam Shin for now we can talk business later my friend. Kirishima go a head show Megami the place " he pushes Kirishima towards Megami.

"Hi, I'm Megami nice to meet you. I hope you treat me nice" she smiles brightly as she holds out her hand.

His face soon becomes red and he bows to her "nice to meet you M-Megami I'm Kirishima. I'll be glad to show you around." he shakes her hand nervously.

She laughs at him and takes his hand "let's go!"

"Megami!"

"Huh!" I suddenly hear him shout at me.

"The tournament your entering it right?"

I widen my eyes "h-how-"

"Because it was on tv right? And I know you love dueling so you had to get an invite right?"

"Um yeah? I was supposed to get it today , but I had to come here instead" I cross my arms.

"Then let's go get it! I could go pick up mine as well-"

"Hold up! You duel? Ha you couldn't even attack correctly against a monster last time" I chuckle crossing my arms.

"That was 5 years ago I've changed. Still come on you know you want to get I'll take you. Or you want to keep eating dinner?"

"No thanks.. I'll like to go alone , now Kirishima thanks for the meal again... but I think I'm heading home see you later" as I stand up to leave he grabs my arm.

"Megami-"

"Enough let's talk about marriage another time." I rip my arm from him and leave the restaurant.

As I step outside I hear my phone ring. Wonder who it is.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Megami! You have to get the a duel disc me , and Yuge went and there's not many left you should hurry there's still a chance you can get it."