Her Point of View

A/n this song .. 💛 anyway this song is more during their date scenes. "Your the only one for me!"

Megami Pov

I arrive with Seto in front of his company-

"Kaiba Corp.?" I glance at him and he nods his head once "come."

As we enter the staff immediately bows to us , and I bow back on my first instinct.

They widen their eyes in suprise "w-what?" I glance to him with such a serious expression.

"You don't have to bow to them there just staff remember" he keeps on walking.

There goes his old self he shows to the world. I soon follow behind him and I begin to hear whispering voices behind us..

"A girl?"

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"No way!"

They already think im his girlfriend? Wait his never brought a girl here before or rather.. ANYONE BESIDES MOKUBA?

"Spacing out?" he says sliding a card on pad to a door.

I jump up from his response "n-no , but I have a question am I-"

As the door opens I widen my eyes to see a huge room with many electronics, toys , and an arena.

I immediately begin to admire the first thing I see and I glance back him "these.. a-are this prototypes in the making? You made this?"

He comes behind me and picks up what seems to be like a duel disk.

"This was one of the first prototype I made this with a team 2 years ago. It failed miserably but now everyone who participated in the battle city tournament has one" he says handing it to me.

I look at it , got a little rusty as time passed. I smile at the product "it's amazing, can't imagine the products you'll produce in the future."

"You like stuff like this? Didn't know girls like this stuff-"

"Your kidding! I love technology like this. Once I tried out the duel disk in the battle city tournament it felt great-"I stop for a moment and I feel my face getting red.

"Well maybe not all girls like this , but I liked it-" as I glance over to him he has another type of duel disk in front of me.

"U-um-"

"Try it?" he says in a serious tone.

I place the one duel disk back , and I try the one in his hand. He places the duel disk on my hand , and I immediately start up the duel disk.

I glance a smile at him , and soon I begin to pretend to be in a duel battle by posing.

"I know place-" I glance down and I see a card in the card place holder and I remove it "blue-eyes white dragon-"

I widen my eyes "wait blue-eyes white dragon!?" I glance at him who takes a glance at the card.

"Right.. I had this here" I widen my eyes. So much for taking care of his deck.

"You should be careful , you don't want someone to take it away." I hand it back to him who takes it and immediately places it into his pocket.

"Like someone would dare steal from me! Anyway this is a prototype for my next tournament in the future it's almost complete-"

"let's test it. Can I do it! I mean-" I stop for a brief moment , and I think back at the deal.

My duel deck is back in my drawer. Once the tournament was over there was no use of it, so I put it up still I can't help but..

Soon I feel Seto's hand on my arm , and soon he begins to remove the duel disk from my hand and says "let me show you something."

As he removes his the duel disk he begins to head over to another section across the room.

Sometimes his so mysterious I wonder what's going on in his mind? Soon I begin to feel my heart beat a bit faster than the usual rate. Being with him makes me wonder all those fantasy books growing up.. so this what I feel is lo-

"Megami" I snap out of my thoughts , and I get back into reality. He stands in front of a silver pedestal I glance over to him and back to the pedestal.

It was a blue print!

He glances to me and says "this is my next course of action" he rolls out the blue print and what shows is-

"A dueling arena?"

He nods "to be more precise a place for people many people to duel in. You know the place that has been under construction for the past 6 months next to downtown's park?"

I widen my eyes "right! I've wondered myself what's happening, so that's-"

"Blue-eyes white dragon dueling arena" he says with a smug face and I soon begin to chuckle put of nowhere.

"Maybe the name needs work bit to long? Still can anyone join-"

"Your kidding everyone who wishes to duel must fill out paper work, and must be instructed to do a whole background check. Not any amateur can join" well there's the catch to his whole course of action.

Still it's nice his letting duelist around the area duel , I think him doing this is really sweet.

Soon I feel his finger tips at the edge of my earlobe I immediately jump back but he sighs and says "stay still."

I bite my lip and I soon realize his staring at my millennium earrings "your earrings I've been meaning to talk to you about them."

I widen my eyes "really? There's really not that much besides that I own 1 of the 8 millennium items. The millennium earrings which can see the past of anybody-"

"Dammit I-I-" without another word he begins to lean towards me and begins to give me cpr.

A kiss!?

"Your past" I mutter out nervously.

"What!? My past what did you see?" he says angrily leaning closer to me , making me look start at his lips the ones that kissed me.

"L-lips.. y-yours..on mine -" I say slowly moving back and he stops for a moment and he places his hand on his lips "my lips what about them-"

He widens his eyes and stares at me in shock , does he remember or..!?

"It was a simple mouth to mouth resuscitation at that time, you were on the verge of death. You should be happy your even here alive!" he says angrily still on his cheeks is a slit tint of blush.

It's funny I don't think I officially thanked him for that, without him there, some serious damage could have happened to me. Still.. I raise an eyebrow makes me wonder..

"If it was no big deal why did I have to find out by my own millennium earrings-"

"So tell me more about the millennium earrings they tell the past?" he has completely ignored the question by asking another one this brat.

"Avoiding the quest-"

Growlll....

"Uhh" I place my hand on my stomach, that was way to loud. That was embarrassing "gah" I look away at him and I soon hear a chuckle.

A small brief chuckle and I glance back at him and his back at his back at his emotionless face.

"I heard you! Chuckle-"

"No you didn't! Your hungry let's go we can talk more on the way" he says closing up the blue prints and takes my hand.

He was laughing.. I smile down his hand on mine. Today was better than what I imagined. I got learn just a little bit more about him , and the hard worker he is.

In this moment all I care is being surrounded by things I enjoy , and most of all being with Seto Kaiba...

Wooh.. who knew I would be saying that.. 💚

A/n
sorry for the small hiatus been writing another story anyway enjoy the story
😃💚