The Party

Megami pov

It's been a week since the whole battle city tournament one tournament I'll probably never forget. Lots of things that ended in peace , and other's.. that were never fixed..

I find myself here at my parents semi-annual party along with my brother Shin the only other person that gets me. I glance down at what I'm wearing a forest green dress , with black lace legging , and some dark black ankle heeled boots.

I look around seeing everyone enjoying themselves socializing , wearing sophisticated clothes trying to impress the people around them.

"This party is boring as ever" my brother Shin says , and I begin to slightly chuckle.

"Well hate to say it , but this isn't going to be your last many more to come your way" I sip on my drink.

"Weren't we supposed to introduce ourselves to the Hoshimi family?" Shin says glancing over to me.

I nod "yes , but I don't feel like seeing-"

"Megami!" I shriek from the sound of that voice it's-

"Naomi? Anya? How have you been?" I slightly smile at both the twins back and forth trying not to lose my temper. I glance down at their dress more elegant than mine , accompany with some perky high heels.

"Well I'll be going!" my brother Shin flees leaving me, traitor!!

'The Hoshimi Wonder Twins' as they would say back in middle school..

Pfft please.. more like-

"Good, we just got back from a class field trip in Hawaii" she flips her hair and places her hand on her waist.

"Yeah! I honestly thought it was boring , but there is always next time.. anyway how about you Megami anything new like.. more about you and Kirishima's wedding ?" Anya says out of blue.

"True like.. You've been engaged for about the past 3 years and about to be 18?" says Naomi.

There they go already trying to get the dirt of me. I sigh heavily and I say "we still haven't made a date , and-"

"Your joking right?" Naomi says looking at Anya.

Anya with a smug look on her face "don't lie to us? Come on tell us , I'm pretty sure everyone would love to know if the heiress to the Shoyo Industry is getting married soon?"

I glancing back and forth at them , now I remember why I stop hanging out with them. They sure loved to hear and spill dirt on everyone.

"I-"

Soon I feel someone behind me place their hands around my waist.

"You two never stop talking? Now I'm kinda glad we went are separate ways once heading to high school. Who knew going to an all boys school would be better than being with you for the next 4 years" I widen my eyes to see-

"Kirishima why-" I mutter.

"Why wouldn't I? As for you two you should wait a bit longer until we give you an answer" he waves his hands to them. They scoff loudly before they storm off.

I sigh heavily and as I turn my head I see Kirishima, as he slowly leans in to kiss my cheek but I place my hand over his face.

"Too early?"

"Absolutely.." I stop for a brief moment and I continue by saying "thank you. You always somehow know when I'm in trouble" I say releasing my hand from his face.

"Of course I do just like back in middle school."

I chuckle for a tiny second and I sigh heavily "that was a while ago huh?"

3 years ago~~
3rd Pov

"You ready Megami no doubt you'll win the tournament!" Says a young boy

"Um, thanks I really appreciate that Kakeru.

"Can't believe you were the only girl who entered the tournament you got some guts" says another male classmate.

"Yeah I'm surprised as-"

"I'm betting my allowance on you Megami" soon more male students begin to surround her.

She nervously backs away from everyone until she thuds someone from behind her.

"Ooh I'm sorry-"

"Leave her alone guys she has enough on her plate as it is. Go bother the other competitors alright!?" Soon Kirishima shields Megami and she looks at him in shock.

Soon everyone mutters and begins to walk away from them , and Kirishima turns around to her. "Seems you always have need my help" He says with an angry expression.

"What!! I didn't need your help I was handling-" he cups her cheeks and she jumps up in shock.

"Next time you do that I might have to punish you?" He says with a smug look.

She smiles at him and cups her hands to his cheeks and next thing she did was "WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE!?" she head butts his head , and the both get stunned back from the pain.

They both begins to groan in pain and she begins to chuckle "thanks" she says.

He begins to groan in pain massaging his head and says "I was joking.. but your welcome" he smiles at her.

Flashback ended~~

Things changed people change , you know how the saying goes.

"Megami!!" I soon hear the voice of my brother coming my way.

I watch as he runs over to me and Kirishima , he tries to catch his breath fanning himself.

"Wooh take it easy what's going on?" I say.

"Dad.. H-he wants y-you to talk to someone" I widen my eyes and I glance over Kirishima.

"Looks like I'll see you later, I've got business meet-ups as well."

"Later" I soon follow my brother's direction to my father.

"This person who is it again?" I cross my arms.

As we walk right behind mt father he says "oh right! His name is-"

"Seto Kaiba?" I say as I see Seto wearing a white suit something that looks out of his comfort zone.

"Yeah him!"

Soon my dad turns around to me and he says "Megami.. my daughter this is her, the future of my company. Megami this is Seto Kaiba".

Oh crap.