His Point of View

A/n I wanted a Seto Pov because... ✌✌

Seto Pov

One place I bring her to is-

"Kaiba Corp.?" I glance at her and I nod my head "come."

As we enter the staff immediately bows to us as normal as I glance to her she bows back to them.

She widens her eyes in suprise and says "w-what?" she's probably used to the whole respecting her staff. The look on her face kinda funny, I glance to her with such a serious expression and I say-

"You don't have to bow to them there just staff remember" I say walking to the prototype room.

As I head to the room I begin to hear whispering voices behind us..

"A girl?"

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"No way!"

Already acknowledging that I'm her boyfriend..pfft ,noisy people can't they be quite. As we stand in front of the room I use the key card and I slide it across the pin pad.

I glance at her with a red face.. must still be embarrassed from the comments earlier."Spacing out?" I say as the door opens.

She jump up from my response "n-no , but I have a question am I-"

As the door opens she stops mid-sentence , as I glance over to Megami her eyes immediately light up im excitement as she sees the room with my many inventions including my electronics, and prototypes.

She immediately begins to admire the first thing she sees and glances to me "these.. a-are this prototypes in the making? You made this?"

She excited for stuff like this? Is this what girls like.. she's probably an exception not many girls like dueling. I should consider more things she enjoys for next time.

I picks up one of my first duel disk from a while ago. I look at her then I hand it to her and say-

"This was one of the first prototype I made this with a team 2 years ago. It failed miserably but now everyone who participated in the battle city tournament has one."

She smile at the product "it's amazing, can't imagine the products you'll produce in the future."

"You like stuff like this? Didn't know girls like this stuff-"

"Your kidding! I love technology like this. Once I tried out the duel disk in the battle city tournament it felt great-"she stops for a moment and her face turns into a bright red shade. She looks kinda cute, never knew she loved little things like this. Maybe she'll like this to.

"Well maybe not all girls like this , but I liked it-" as she looks over to me I handle her another future duel disk.

"U-um-"

"Try it?" I say in a serious tone.

She places the other duel disk back , and I place the duel disk on her hand , and Megami immediately starts up the duel disk.

She glances a smile at begins to pose like if she's dueling. She twirls around in excitement and pulls a card from the duel disk. I forgot I left my deck there.

"I know I place-" she swipes the card onto the card place holder and says "blue-eyes white dragon-"

She widen her eyes "wait blue-eyes white dragon!?" she gives me a shock look. She surprised at the own card I glance at the card.

"Right.. I had this here" I glance at her with a small but brief smug look but she gives me a serious look.

"You should be careful , you don't want someone to take it away." Megami hands it back to me and I immediately places it into my pocket. No one is dumb to dare cross me she shouldn't worry so much.

"Like someone would dare steal from me! Anyway this is a prototype for my next tournament in the future it's almost complete-"

"let's test it. Can I do it! I mean-" I widen my eyes I never thought of her doing this. Still the face she made right now she looked upset must be the deal she made with her parents. But at this moment she shouldn't care about all that marriage crap and focus on herself for once. I glance across the room and I see my next plan for the future.

I place my hand on her arm , and I soon begin to remove the duel disk from her hand and I say "let me show you something."

She's been quite space out since we been here.. I mean I did take her away from an engagement announcement that was to be announced. Still I've never seen a girl like her who sees my world as amazing and cool. This is only just the beginning of today for us. As I look back at her she looks a bit lost.

"Megami" I say and she snaps out of her small day dream and widens her eyes. She finally realizes where we are and stars at my silver pedestal and my blue print.

I sigh and I say "this is my next course of action" I roll out the blue print and she says-

"A dueling arena?"

"To be more precise a place for people ..many people to duel in. You know the place that has been under construction for the past 6 months next to downtown's park?"

She snaps her fingers "right! I've wondered myself what's happening, so that's-"

"Blue-eyes white dragon dueling arena" I say with a smug face crossing my arms , soon I begin to hear a chuckle out of nowhere.

"Maybe the name needs work bit to long?" she covers her mouth giggling then continues to say "still can anyone join-"

"Your kidding everyone who wishes to duel must fill out paper work, and must be instructed to do a whole background check. Not any amateur can join" she nods with a nervous look and moves a strand of hair behind her ear. Her earring begins to shimmer so those are the millennium earrings. She sighs heavily and begins to look back at the blue prints.

I place my finger tips on her earrings without a notice and soon she jumps back in shock and her face begins to turn into a light shade of pink. "Stay still" I command and soon she freezes up in place.

The millennium earrings who knew she would obtain one of the eight she must have had connections to get it. "Your earrings I've been meaning to talk to you about them" I glance at her and soon her eyes widen in surprise.

"R-really? There's really not that much besides that I own 1 of the eight millennium items. The millennium earrings which can see the past of anybody-"

She stops for a moment , and she mutters enough for me to hear her say "your past.."

I give her a

Growll...

"Uhh" she places her hand on her stomach. That idiot she's been hungry all this time yet she hasn't said nothing. The face of embarrassment is priceless "gah" she looks away from me before I knew it I let out a small but brief chuckle.

Crap did I really just laugh in front of her she turns back and I immediately give her a serious look. She looks like she's ready to call me out.

"I heard you! Chuckle-"

"No you didn't! Your hungry let's go" I close up the blue prints and I take her hand once again.

I feel my face heat up a bit from her comment. At least brushed off my accidental laugh and brought back her hunger growl.

In this moment .. Megami Shoyo .. I can't help but to get to know you better. This past weeks getting to know for this short time has changed my mind on a lot of things. Even made me drop everything at my company to find out more about your engagement.

Your the first girl.. that I think I've truly wanted to get to know better..

A/n

So tired it's 12' o clock at night writhing this and been writing since.. 8. Four hours of writing to only get 2 chapters done.. bit disappointed 😒