Tournament 2.0

Megami's pov

"An invitation?"

My little brother hands me a card. As I go through it , It's anonymous. Im getting duelist kingdom vibes from it.

"Soo?" Shin says.

I shrug my shoulders "as much as I love dueling seems shady to me" I throw the card into the trash.

"So TV?" Shin says.

I nod my head "sure!"

As I turn on the tv are favorite show is on , still soon the tv begins to slowly glitch out.

"What's going on!?" I begin to hit the tv then soon I see-

"Kaiba!!" I let out a yelp.

"Greetings, duelist welcome to the town of domino. But more importantly, welcome to my tournament-"

I immediately go grab the paper back from the trash and I read it again.

"Many of you got my very exclusive kaibacorp's invite to my duel monster tournament, being that your all elite duelist I've added special rules to my tournament just for experts. For example you will duel with these new improved duel discs."

I widen my eyes "amazing father should step up his own game" Shin says.

I do admit it looks awesome.

"Another rule I added is both players before battle must ante up their rarest card, and the loser of the duel forfeits his card to the winner."

"Haha my own thunder dragon. If I lose it my whole life would be gone. So losing one battle can ruin my whole deck" I reach for my pocket and I see my thunder dragon.

"You love that card don't you?"

"Of course grandma gave it to me.. It's special to me" I place it against my chest.

"Don't forget to register and pick up your duel disc because exactly one week from today, my battle city tournament begins!"

I slightly smirk "sounds interesting... and shady just what is Kaiba up to?"

"So your not entering oh come on sis you have to. I want to watch you win and beat Kaiba" he throws punches in the air.

I burst out in laughter "I don't know I'll think about it plus last time I sneaked out for duelist kingdom I came home and got grounded."

"I mean you have a week at least don't you sis? Think about it? How about your friends will they join?"

I widen my eyes , his right Yugi might have got one but-

The next day--

"What I didn't get an invite!?" Joey yells falling back.

I burst out laughing I guess I was right Kaiba hates Joey so much he didn't invite him.

"News flash Kaiba doesn't like you!" Tristan says causing Joey to strangle him.

"You can have my invite!" I hand him my paper.

Soon his eyes sparkle as he takes my invite "really!?" he snatches the card away.

"Still when you register your name won't be on it Joey. Kaiba probably has a whole computer profiles on us." Yugi says.

I nod my head "your right how about you Yugi will you enter?" I ask him.

"Of course , when I enter I will find out how to achieve my destiny."

"Your destiny? What are ya talkin' about?" Joey says.

"To some it up some evil forces will come and it's my destiny to stop it" I widen my eyes from Yugi's response.

"Well I'll help you! I'll join the tournament and help you beat what ever is coming."

"You beat!" Tea raises her hand.

"Evil forces.." I mutter under my breath.

"What was that Shoyo?" Joey says.

I shake my head "nothing.. anyway you have to sign up why won't you go today?"

"Then what are we waiting for let's go after school!" Joey says in such an exciting voice.

"Sounds appealing, but I have to do something today.. important."

"What marriage stuff tell me!" Tea says.

I sigh heavily "you could say that.."

"Remember Megami you have less than two days to get your duel disc or their going to be sold out."

Crap Yugi is right I need to remember while supplies last.

"Don't worry I'll get one later tonight after my business."

"You better, hey maybe I want to battle you and take a rare card!" Joey wraps his arm around me.

I sigh "Joey, do you want me to take your red eyes black dragon?"

"Gahhh!" we all burst into laughing as Joey backs away from me..

Still I kinda hope I can get one still someone is standing in my way... "Kirishima."