Dinner Date Disaster

A/n my 13 year old self if singing like there's no tomorrow

Megami pov

"So this is your house?" what did I expect than a giant white mansion that looks 2 times bigger than my own house.

"Let's go-"

Before he could finish the door opens wide and I see "Mokuba!" running towards us with a smile.

"Megami!! Your here but with my.." he glances over to Seto , wait he doesn't know about the whole fiasco early and us.

He face begins to get red and says "you two are you going out" and soon begins to point his finger back and forth to us.

I feel my face heat up and I glance to Seto who looks unfazed and crosses his arms "let's just say she's a new addition to my schedule."

Was that a confession?

"Schedule.. do you-"

"U-um congratulations than , come on in we should feast to this news" Mokuba takes a grasp to my arm and I glance back to Seto and I shrug my shoulders.

As Mokuba drags me to what seems the dinning table a butler comes towards us and says "what would you like this evening."

"U-um I-"

"Give us the usual, serve three plates Seto is eating with us as well" the butler bows and leaves.

I glance around the place , but no sign of Seto "if your looking for him his probably doing some work, he always manages to slip his work before lunch. Don't worry still I do have a question.." I nod my head "what's up?"

He points at my dress and I nervously smile "let's say today was a day I was not expecting and a story for another day" I say pulling a strand of hair behind my ear. The topic about the party makes me think wasn't there cameras and...

"Ooh Mokuba before we eat, you have a tv? I want to check out something" he nods "sure no problem" and begins to lead me onto the next room.

As he hands me the remote he says "why are you interested in the news?" as I turn the tv on soon a whole scandal happens to be going on currently.

"On the contrary I hate it" soon lots of helicopters surround the area of my father's party hall and the news reporter begins to speak "we are currently at the scene of director Nam Shin Shoyo who's daughter is apparently missing on the day of her own engagement announcement. Guess bride had other plans than being with her fiancé , maybe another fella?"

"Gah!" I change the channel and the next channel happens to be a different news source outside the same banquet hall. And I change it again , and again getting the same results.

"How did Megami Shoyo manage to escape the banquet hall with heavy guarding?"

"How does her fiancé Kirishima Sohma how does he feel-"

"Will there even be a wedding-"

"Her father has announced that he will-"

"Enough of this nonsense!" soon I feel the remote control taken away from my hand , and I begin to shake my head and I glance to the side of me to see "Seto?"

As he turns off the television he glares at Mokuba "you two let's eat now!"

I sigh staring at the television , I caused trouble for my own family over this . For a decison I made.. I shouldn't have gone with Seto.. or rather-