Marik?

A/n finished watching "NANA" and have to say best Josei anime ever made in man kind. Also yes, I'm late to the party watching it 12 years to be precised..

Meagmi pov

"Winged Dragon of Ra" I mutter under my breath as Marik plays his card against Joey. Joey is fighting up against it the last Egyptian god card.

"Feel the fire of the  mighty winged dragon of ra!" Marik yells out.

"Holy crap!!" Tristan says and soon a giant gush of wind like when Slifer The Sky Dragon was summon.

"The final egyptian god card!" says Kaiba smirking.

"You sure look happy!" I say.

"Behold the strongest of all the god cards, a being like no other! Remember when my card absorbed all three of your monster cards which was once again sacrificed and transferred into my winged dragon if ra by 5825. Once it attacks you wheeler you will wish you never entered this tournament so brace yourself!"

I glance at Joey "Joey.."

Joey soon smirks at him "so what you waiting for buddy? Take your best shot baldy!" he demands.

"His got guts!" says Kaiba who's next to me.

"Is Joey done?" says Mokuba who glances up to me.

"I have no idea!? But what I know is Joey looks prepared to be defeated" I angrily say.

I glance to Seto who's smirking and I whisper to him "let me guess wheeler to you is the guinea pig to find out the secret to Ra's power?"

"Of course! Easier for me to learn the secrets" I nod my head , of course he would be thinking that.

"Winged dragon of Ra attack wheeler's life points!" Marik says soon I felt a tiny shock on my ears.

"Ouch!" I touch my ears and soon Seto looks at me.

"What!?"

It's like I feel a giant disturbance coming are way. I feel almost as if the Winged Dragon or Ra isn't even this card. Soon thunder a giant storm begins to head are way and over to us above us.

"Something is wrong?" I say , and I glance over to Yugi who looks concern as well.

"What's going on what's up with this storm? Either this is the best duel monster hologram I've ever seen, or we better take cover!" Joey says.

I widen my eyes it's almost as if the rage of the winged dragon of ra is going to attack both players.

"Joey!! Get down from there now!!" I yell out.

"Brother?" Serenity says.

"It's too dangerous?" Yugi says.

"What's going on!?" Seto says as he grabs my arm.

Soon a thunder storm lighting comes down and strikes Marik. We all widen are eyes. As he gets strike his millennium rod gets shattered into pieces.

"It's a fake! Kaiba you have to stop this!?" I say.

Soon another thunder strikes down hitting Joey this time.

"AHH!" I scream and I watch as he hits the ground.

We have to get him down from there! "Joey-"

Soon I realize Seto is still grabbing onto me "you fool! You can't go up there what if you get hurt as well?"

"But-"

"We can't allow no one onto the platform field. Both duelist are still in the match and with 200 life points-"