The Wedding

Megami pov

"The wedding has finally come for Megami Shoyo and Kirishima Sohma. On the day of Megami's 18 birthday, amazing to see-"

I turn off the television sighing. I look in the mirror and see my hair slightly straighter than usual. With light make-up and the wedding dress. In the end I picked the most basic wedding dress in existence. It's almost time-

Soon I hear the door banging like crazy.

"Who is it?" I say turning around and soon I see a bodyguard "ma'am we have people who say they're your friends-

"Let us in you bozo!" I hear Joey's voice.

"Yeah!"

"Téa.. Joey. Let them in" I say.

The guard sighs heavily soon they burst in Téa runs over to me smashing my cheeks together "who knew this would have happened."

"Téa!" I remove her hands and I hug her soon I see Joey he pats my head "your growing too fast!"

Soon Tristan pushes him "wedding dress on Megami looks nice" he gives me a thumbs up.

Soon Joey pushes Tristan again and soon both argue. I slightly laugh and soon I see-

"Yugi!" I say waving my hands.

"I'm glad to see your hear.. well everyone" I glance to everyone in the corner fighting and Téa trying to calm them down.

"You sure your ready?"

I stay quite and I nod "yeah, I wouldn't do it if-"

I stop for a brief moment "don't worry I'll do the right thing" I say.

Soon he hands me a gift "oh.. you didn't have to" I say nervously.

"It's alright, plus it's your birthday today isn't. Guess your the first one to turn 18. Happy birthday" I widen my eyes.

Soon Joey wraps his arm around me "holy moly! Happy birthday!"

"Happy birthday!" both Téa and Tristan say.

"It's kinda werid though having a wedding on a birthday?" Tristan says.

"Thanks.. I completely forgot about it and was focused on the wedding. 18 huh?" I say with a smile.

Soon at the door someone knocks "shoot" I say cause it's my-

"Megami, you should get ready-

Oh looks like you invited friends. Well I think you should save it for the after party, and focus on-"

"I got it!" I slame the door in her face. I glance around "let's talk later.." I say.

"Sure!" everyone begins to leave but I grab Téa's wrist.

"Megami-"

"Thanks, without you I couldn't have seen Seto again. " I embrace her one more time.

"That was a hard thing he was so stubborn. He believed me right away... he seems to really like you. I'm suprised he has a heart to begin with" she says.

"I'm saying.. Still his changed a little his a bit more opened-"

"Then why marry Kirishima you like Kaiba don't you?"

I feel embarrassed after that "because.. please trust me he'll come.." I say thinking in Seto.

"I just hope you know what your doing. I should leave before-"

"Hurry up in there Megami's mom is in a hurry!" Téa opens the door angrily and begins to choke out Joey.

Soon my mom comes in "you got an interesting group of friends there.. hope they know how to act at a wedding" she says with her hands on her waist.