8 finalist

A/n dudes my story hit #1 on the yugioh #. Thanks.. hope you enjoy this chapter!

Megami's pov

"All 8 finalist head to the main hall , there you will be distributed into your duels."

I get up off my seat and I begin to look down at my deck "I won't lose..."

I gently kiss my deck for good luck , Marik I hope you are stopped by the end of this , I have a feeling this is going to be a bumpy ride.

I begin to head to the main hall as the door opens automatically I glance all around to find everyone. Everyone soon glances back at me and soon I see Joey and Tea in over to me. They hug me without warning.

"Your squeezing a little to hard.." I let out a yelp and they let go.

"I thought you were in the hospital? Kaiba told us you would be taken care of , are you okay?"

"I'm fine, he told me his doctors are somewhat better on the blimp than an hospital. I managed a safe spot into the finals at least. Don't worry I'm in good health!" I lift my thumb up.

"Yeap, I guess Kaiba has taken a liking to you?" Tristan says nudging me.

"Ahh! No! Um it's just that-"

"Leave her alone Tristan!! You must Megami, it's nice to meet you!" Soon I see a young girl with long brown hair in front of me.

I widen my eyes "u-uh hi, yes I'm Megami but.. who-"

"Shoyo this is Serenity my sister!" He wraps his arm around me.

"NOO way!! I shake her hand staring at her in shock , "your a beauty compare to this loser!"

She blushes while everyone laughs , I begin to glance around the room spotting the other competitors including me , Joey , Yugi , Mai , the other people are Kaiba.. And towards the back I see another competitor in the back with a cloak, while another at the end of his corner.

"That's Marik.. The man in the cloak with tattoos on his face." Téa whispers into my ear, soon Marik glances over to us with such a fierce glare.

"Damn.. And Kaiba doesn't do a damn thing" I grit my teeth.

"Speaking of Kaiba you and him have been getting closer and closer? Are y'all going out?" as she says that from a far I see Kaiba staring at us.

"Not a chance. I will never ever go out with a guy like that , even worst than Kirishima and you know I hate him" I roll my eyes.

She begins to giggle slightly "well that's you, but when Kaiba saved you and gave-"

"Hey girls!! Look at you two chatting it up over here, get me on the dirt." Mai says with a giant grin on her face.

Me and Téa sigh "Mai glad to see you in the finals" I say.

"Megami! Maybe we can go head during the finals?" she raises her eyebrow.

"Maybe? Téa what were you saying before?" I chuckle.

Soon I begin to see one of Kaiba's goons clapping his hands.

"Can I have everyone's attention!" he announces soon the room goes quite and a loud roaring sound echos the room.

"Maybe later.. ?" she says, and we both nod.

Soon we begin to see next to him a giant machine emerges from the ground. A giant blue eyes white dragon machine almost like a lottery machine.

"Now, the first two duelist for round one will be chosen by lottery."