The Party Part 2

Megami pov

Oh crap.

With such a smug look on his face face he reaches his hand out to me for me to shake.

I glance to my father smiling at me and I shake his hand "nice to meet you.. Kaiba" I say smiling at him.

As I release his hand my father says "Megami have you meet up with Kirishima?" I nod my head and he turns over to Seto again.

" I need you two to soon meet me in about an hour. Mr, Kaiba as for you I'm glad you came I would love to entertain you more , but I have other business to attend to" they both shake hands and I see my father leave.

I bite my lip as my father leaves me with Seto. I stare at him and his attire still something I find a bit difficult to comprehend.

The question is why is he here? Last we saw each other I basically told him to get lost , because of what's happening-

"Your just going to stare at me all day?" he says fixing his tie.

"Pfft , knew that nice act only was for working. Just what are you doing here you said this kind of stuff isn't your forte?" I say.

"It's not , but something intrigued me to come. You wanna know what it was" he places his hand on my chin tilting my head up.

I slap his hand , then I place my hand onto my waist "you should leave.. once the tournament was over we-"

"Your fiancé where is he?" he says.

I begin to nervously grab the side of my dress squeezing the fabric of my dress. I look away from him "somewhere.." soon my instinct leads me to run away from him.

I soon feel the grasp of his arm on my wrist "damn..." I mutter. I hate this feeling..

"Come on" he drags me out of the main hall , and into the balcony right outside the hall.

I look behind me , to make sure no one sees us, he shuts the balcony doors. I back away onto the balcony and I sigh heavily.

"I guess.. I should start by saying I've had a fiancé for the past 3 years officially. His name is Kirishima Sohma, somehow I always knew are parents wanted us to be together. Still I don't love him-"

"Then what's the problem!? Break it off with him , if you don't love-"

"I CAN'T!!" I glare at him before I take a deep breath "the deal.. I made with my mother I said if I won I'll continue to be a pro-duelist, and if I lost I would have followed my father's step into be coming the Shoyo heiress.."

"But there's more to it , the deal what was the rest!" he demanded.

"If I also lost I would go on with the arrangement with Kirishima , and no longer duel. Once I lost to Yugi in the first match I realize that it was all over I would go back to the life I was destined to be at you know?" I look down to my feet in disappointment.

Soon I see Kaiba's shoes in front of mine and I immediately look up to see his face right in front of mine "destiny!? Ha you actual believe that crap? Don't make me laugh.. you can change it by yourself. Your really going to let your parents wishes control you life?"

"N-no but-"

"Really? Cause that's what your doing right now?" he angrily says right in front of me.

I begin to feel my face heat up and I look away from him in embarrassment and say "what are we doing!? Last I saw you.. we were fighting, and the time before that. How are we going to make this work out Seto?"