Yugi vs. Kaiba

1st pov

"He took grandpa!" we all yell in unison after hearing Yugi say after his phone call.

"Please you guys we need to go get him!" we all nod and run out his card store.

As we arrive to Kaiba Corp we run inside . As we burst into the doors we find-

"Grandpa!" Yugi shouts out.

I widen my eyes in shock. Grandpa Muto was on the ground beat up pretty bad.

"The old foe never had a chance to beat me. We decided to give up are rarest card and the poor old fool lost" Kaiba walks out holding a card.

"Rare card?" I mutter under my breath.

"You should be ashamed of yourself for picking on someone older than you!" Tea points at him in anger.

"Why I outta-"

"Old fool shouldn't have lost, guess he lost such a precious card" he flips the card over to us showing-

"The blue eyes white dragon!" we all shout out in shock.

Kaiba takes the card flipping it sideways and ripping the card in half with no hesitation.

"Holy-

"My card!" grandpa says before I could finish my sentence. He begins to grunt in pain more , and more and finally hands over Yugi a deck of cards.

"Yugi here I've put my heart and soul into this cards. Show Kaiba the meaning of the heart of the cards".

"But grandpa your health-"

"We got this Yugi , show this spoiled punk what's up!" Joey says.

"Beat him up Yugi!" Tristan adds on.

"Really?" Yugi says with tears in his eyes ready to burst into tears.

"Yeap!" Tea brings out a marker .

I widen my eyes as she takes my hand and begins to draw some sort of pattern onto everyone else hand as well.

"This symbol marks are friendship . So during your duel we will always be with you no matter what".

I smile down at are five hands and glance up to everyone.

"Let's do this!"

As Tristan , and Joey take Yugi's grandpa on out to the hospital me and Téa get ready to cheer him on.

I watch as Yugi gets onto a platform which soon began to rise slowly.

"I invented this virtual stadium here you see. I guess you could say it adds some life to it. All right you runt we both start off with 2000 life points. First to reach zero loses."

As I glance over to Yugi his whole appearance seemed to changed more serious.

His expression looks like he could be a complete different character. This Yugi looks ready to go up against Kaiba and isn't afraid."

"Megami let's cheer Yugi on until the end" she grips my hand clasping it with mine.

"Right!"

>>skip to end of duel

Crap. Right now the score is 1000 Kaiba to 400 Yugi. The odds of Yugi winning is slim. Kaiba this whole time had three blue eyes in his possession. No wonder he got ride of grandpa muto competition card. As Kaiba stands tall with his three blue eyes white dragon ready to attack in the next turn I cross my fingers hoping Yugi can stop.

"He can't lose" Tea squeezing my hand tightly. She looks more scared then me at this moment.

"We can't talk nonsense yet Tea . Yugi must have a plan up his sleeve let's pray he uses it now" I feel my legs beginning to shake.

"Draw your last pathetic card Yugi so we can ends this" Kaiba says so cocky.

I glare at him angrily then to Yugi who's smiling at the card he just drew.

"My grandpa's deck has no pathetic cards , but he has the unstoppable Exodia!"

I widen my eyes "Exodia! No way!"

"What?" Tea says tugging my arm.

"Obliterate!" Yugi yells.

"Exodia.. It's a card only can be summon if you assemble 5 cards. Not many can do it since getting that card out of a deck of 40 is impossible. Still Yugi managed to summon him the last minute before Kaiba could attack! He won!" I yell smiling up to Yugi.

"Amazing!" Tea says amazed . As she jumps up in excitement I glance to Kaiba who looks well defeated.

The poor man never been defeated if his expression is that way.

"Kaiba you only thought of winning , and power. Next time have the heart of the cards in mind and maybe you'll defeat me one day!" Yugi says smirking.

"Let's go Téa!"

A/N

Short chapter sorry guys but longer chapters soon. My chapters are hardly short but trying to hurry this first season up. And also trying to get faster to Megami x Kaiba stuff you know .