Brother of the Enemy

3rd pov

"They stole your chips?" (y/n) tells a little boy.

"Yeah couldn't see him now I'm getting kicked off the island."

"Don't worry. You got the brilliant Joey Wheeler on the case!"

"Really?" Tea says.

"Onward troops" he raises his hand.

Everyone sighs.

As everyone walks back to the crime scene Joey begins to get nervous.

"So Yug what now?"

"Joey! You started this mess you finish it" (y/n) tells him.

"I know but-"

"The crime scene maybe if we stake out he might come" Yugi drops onto the floor sitting down.

"It's not like his going to pop out right here" Tristan says sounding annoyed.

"I found you at last Yugi!" someone in a mask pop out from the forest. Everyone gets up in fighting stance.

"I'll handle him" Tristan says.

"I hope so your twice his size" Tea says annoyed.

"Wait Tristan.. You want to duel me don't you".

He nods his head "duh and I'll wager 5 star chips."

"Kid got guts" (y/n) smirks while putting her hand on her waist.

As both Yugi , and the masked kid gets on both platforms everyone begins the masked kid draw his first card. And places iron the field.

"I'll place man-eating spider onto the field. No monster can defeat it." He says so confidently.

"That weak monster ain't nothing compared to what Yugi has" Joey says ready to jump at any moment.

"Be quite let the poor kid play" (Y/n) exclaims.

"I'll play the winged dragon of fortress." Yugi goes ahead and places his card on the field.

"Now attack his plant" Yugi shouts and soon the plant gets destroyed on the field.

"Half his life points out. This kid knows nothing about this deck mainly because it isn't his" (y/n) shakes her head in disappointment.

"Your connected to Kaiba aren't you? Your his little brother!" everyone's eyes widen in surprise.

The little boy rips his face mask off and reveals his face. "Your right I'm his brother. And you Yugi broke my family apart. My brother wouldn't concentrate or work. Instead he ran away and plus now Pegasus wants Kaiba corp".

"Pegasus wants Kaiba corp?"

"He has a company? That man must be richer than I thought". (Y/n) giving such a smug look.

"Yes and that's why I was kidnapped by those stupid, goons of bodyguards. They wanted me to control Kaiba Corp instead of Seto and make me there slave"

"That's harsh" Tea feeling upset now.

"Mokuba-"

They all look over to him to find him gone from his position.

"His gone but wh-

"Yugi I need to beat Pegasus and I'll do it by this star chips" Mokuba swips half his chips and begins to run away.

"My star chips!"

(Y/n) runs over to Mokuba "you can't do this by yourself. We can help you we want to stop him too. He stole Yugi's grandpa soul as well as my-" she stops mid sentence

"Mokuba.. You have to trust us .. please. I want Pegasus to pay."

"But how ..? What can I do ?"

"By first returning those star chips to the boy you got it from. The boat is leaving in 10 minutes if we leave now we will make it."

"Let's go then!" (y/n) says grabbing Mokuba from his arm and runs back to the boats.

"Wait (y/n)!" everyone yells after her trying to catch up with her.

As they arrive the boats were long gone.

"Crap. There we're 5 more minutes why send them away earlier than you said!" (y/n) grabs the collar of the guards shirt.

"Look lady it's Pegasus orders , and you!" he grips her hand , then pushes (y/n) away . As he pushes her he grabs Mokuba from behind.

"What's going on!?" soon everyone arrives with all lost in breath.

"Give me back Mokuba! Or shall we settle this with a duel. If I win I'll take him back if you win you take him. I guarantee you that I will win" she says as she angrily glares at him.

"Fine , kid in one hour meet me at arena 146 . You'll get your duel there."

"(Y/n) you sure you can do this." Téa says in such a worried tone.

"Of course she will it's (y/n)" Joey cheers her on.

"Don't worry my deck is capable of a lot. As long as I believe in the heart of the cards there's nothing that I can't do."