Epilogue

Zion pov

"Man where is it!?" I search inside my backpack but all that's in it is , scrunched up paper and pencils.

"I left it at home.. crap" I slap my forehead soon I feel a cold light metal hit the tip of right cheek. I jump looking next to me seeing.

"My necklace.." I look up to see.

"You left it in the living room.. your lucky I went to get the last of my things or you would have waited until next year to get it" says Leah my sister.

To be precise my older sister just a year older than me. I grab the necklace and I place it around my neck.

"That was a close one" I say in relief.

"So irresponsible.. can't you take care of it , because during school I won't be able to keep tabs on it" she says sighing.

"I know.. still how do you manage to keep it so secure " I look at her necklace. She places her hand on it "because I'm not a dimwit.."

"Why you!?" I want to smack her upside the head sometimes. I look down at my necklace it's a duel monster card shape with my name engraved on it.

Leah has the same thing with her name on it. We each got one at the age of 4 and we have a habit of keeping it with us at all times.

"Come" she says soon pulling her suitcase to the entrance of the school.

"Yeah.. Yeah" I pull my suitcase right behind her and soon lots of other students arrived.

"Zion.. there's second years registration. Mines up stairs on the second floor . Try to get along with the other kids.. as well as mom wants to see us later" she says.

"Yeah, I'll make sure to see her" I say with a sigh.

As she leaves I look up to the school sign .. "Duel Academy.."

3rd pov

The sound of heels begins echoing through the hallways, people begin to follow the sound. They soon begin to widen their eyes and whisper "that's the headmaster.."

"Heard she opened the school about 5 years ago.. she looks hot!"

"Heard she has two kids who attend here."

"Heard she was quite the duelist when she was younger."

"Wonder who her kids are , their rarely on the news or spoken of" says a girl .

Soon the girl from earlier Leah begins to look at her from the corner of hall enough for the headmaster to not see her. She sighs before reaching into her pocket she takes out a deck of cards and the first card to be shown is blue eyes white dragon...

"Dad.."

"Dad gave you his card!?" soon she turns her head to see her brother.

She immediately places the deck back into her pocket "man.. that didn't last long."

"What do you mean last long.. how long ago did he give it to you!?"

She sighs before turning back "2 months ago in the summer .. my birthday he said for every year here in the academy I get another one-"

"Your kidding!! You always seem to be the favorite child!"

"Stop whining.. anyway there's not you can do now , it's in my hand how" she says sighing before leaving.

Zion scoffs "favorite child.." he mutters.

"We got orientation.. let's go!" she tries to pull him but he doesn't budge.