Preparations

A/n

this new boygroup is  cute 💙

this new boygroup is cute 💙

Megami pov

"This Saturday!!" I hear Joey yell on the other line.

I back away from the phone and I glance back to my mom. "Don't worry it's just Joey" she watches me closely montering my calls.

"Pass me over to Tea!" I say sighing.

"Are you okay is this what you want.."

"It is.. I sent an invite to all of I hope you decided to come .. I can't do this without you" I say.

"We'll be there!!" I hear Tristan and Joey scream in the background.

"Megami, we believe in you" says Yugi.

"Yeah.. Well I should-"

"Shin I told you to remove your shoes and place them in your room.." my mom says and she leaves.

"Téa I have a request for you.. I want you give out a message for me to someone.. at least try."

Later~~

"How is this cake-"

"Fine"

"Is this decoration-"

"Fine."

"How about-"

"Fine."

Has been my answer to everything thrown at me today. Most of the things and preperations are done , and all that's left is my dress..

As we enter the bridal store the amount of dresses made me sick.. I'm wearing this on my birthday..

"I'll go get us signed in.. You can look around pick a-"

"This one" I grab the first dress.

My mom sighs "choose a decent dress little girl.." she leaves.

I sigh "I can't think of dresses when I think of.."

"Baby"

All I see is that twerp Kirishima...

"Why won't you get a long dress to go with your pink hair?"

That's?

"Mrs, Sohma?" she smiles "what you didn't think I would come to my future daugther in law's bridal pick out?"

Mrs,Sohma a bit cocky, and a know it all.. She and my mom aren't-"

"What are you doing here Asuka?" my mom says. I shriek.. "this isn't good.."

"Midori.. Couldn't miss my future daugther-in law pick out her dress.. Of course I know she'll like something I would like" Mrs,Sohma says with a smug look on her face wrapping her arms around me.