Extra Facts on Megami

Little facts and last pictures of Megami before I end the story.

Megami Shoyo turned age 18 on the day she was planned to get married only to end the marriage and get with Seto Kaiba.

Dated for two years before they broke up for about 2 weeks.

Got engaged at age 21 and married at 22.

Studied for four years before she got pregnant at age 22.

Decided to focus on being a mom rather than to work and leave her kids.

Age 23 had a baby boy called Zion and decided two kids were enough.

Seto wanted to have another kid but Megami thought that instead they should get a dog instead of another kid.

Even though Megami became a mother she always in her spare time studied to become a future principle for a school.

11 years later when her first born Leah turned 11 Megami decided to open a dueling academy which had her always traveling often from home to going to school and being a headmaster.

   Even though growing up around duel monsters Zion never planned to attend the academy until he felt jealousy against his sibling. Zion wanted to get noticed and decided to pursue the academy. Trying to learn more about it his mom decided to teach him but always taught him not to abuse this opportunity and wanted him to follow his dream and not to be rash. He found duel monsters so interesting after a while and joined the academy in his second year at age 15.

Though she never forgot her kids.

Seto always had a small, sweet side to him that every month on the first he always made sure to get Megami a dozen of flowers to always remind her that he loves her even if his not there.

Seto on the other hand works hard on big projects and has a tendency to sometimes bond with his children.

Megami always reminds him to pay attention to them and often argue about it. Still he never forgets them even when he works.

Zion bonds a lot with his Uncle Mokuba on duel monster and always wants to learn more on his father.

As for Leah she always loves to bond with her uncle Shin and always wonders how her mom was when she was younger. She finds it strange that a man like her dad who seems kind of cold fell in love with her mother. Even though Leah spend most of her time with Megami growing up she actual enjoys being with her father when he shows her more about the company.

Seto Kaiba finds Leah Kaiba to be a future heir but she hasn't decided her future plans just yet.

Zion has now inherited the twin thunder dragon and often ask his mother for advice. She always makes time for him and as for Leah she often tries to get tips from her father Seto Kaiba.

During the academy Leah begins to rival her brother more and more hearing about her mom's thunder dragon passed down to Zion. Both yet haven't settled a score and plan to duel first thing on the day Leah graduates.

As for Megami she doesn't plan to retire for a long time as for Seto he tries to visit them so he never loses touch with any of them.