Duel After Duel

Megami's Pov

I've achieved in getting 10 star chips. As I enter the castle of Pegasus I soon find myself encountering-

"Seto Kaiba."

I mutter under my breath as we both stare at each other.

"H-how are you here I thought you were a goner , after I fought your shadow-"

"Your the one who fought me? Megami Shoyo."

I widen my eyes from his response he knows my name? But how I don't think we have had an actual official encounter so how-

"I watched your battle against my shadow I was locating my deck and it happened to be against you. I helped along the way by destroying the blue yes white dragon from inside out"

"Wow some high tech stuff you there I couldn't have won without it." I sigh in relief.

Soon he begins to march off again , sure likes to keep things short.

"Please help my big brother."

I widen my eyes "wait Kaiba your brother Mokuba he got taken-"

"Like I didn't know that that's why I'm here to take down Pegasus." he angrily punches the wall.

I widen my eyes from his angry response "I'm sorry I couldn't catch him in time, I won the duel yet he got taken again by those thugs."

"You fought for him huh? Well now I'm here to end it so if you excuse me I got a duel to finish with him."

"Wait... Before you go in I got a little advice for you. He isn't someone who you can easily beat take it from me who almost won. That mad man has taken my little brother , right after your done with him I'll make sure I beat him."

Kaiba gives me a smug look "sucks to hear that still I'm not you I know I'll defeat Pegasus. Now enough chit chat I got a duel to win so buzz off."

He storms off as I sigh heavily , his a stubborn man still his exactly like me.. Just wants to get his little brother back. Kaiba I hope you get justice and defeat that mad man. Shin... I'll be there soon to help you don't worry..

As I enter behind him I see him getting on the platform as I look up I see-

"Guys your here already?" I spot everyone gathered including Bakura , and Mai along with a tall foreigner I feel like I've seen him somewhere yet I can't pin point where..

"Megami get up here!" Joey yells.

I sigh and I run up to the balcony where everyone is at. As Kaiba stands in the platform I look right across him but it seems Pegasus hasn't arrived. Sure likes to make a show.

"You managed to get 10 star chips nice." Yugi says.

I nod my head "yes, still it's not over we have much more to go through especial Kaiba right now..."

"Guess this match is supposed to scary us huh?" Mai says with a smug on her face.

"You bet I mean we got our selfs a champion and the creator of the game" I sigh.

"So glad everyone could be here. Kaiba guess you showed up after all" soon the doors open wide open to see Pegasus walking in getting onto the platform.

"Pegasus" I mutter under my breath.

"I'm here and ready to duel you lunatic" Kaiba says angrily taking out his deck.