The End Of Shoyo

As this story wraps up my journey still keeps on going

As this story wraps up my journey still keeps on going. Over the years I manage to accomplish things..

Like how my family came to like Seto and of course Mokuba.

As Seto and Megami's dad speak in the other room Megami watches as her brother and Mokuba talk to each other.

"I'm glad you two got along.." Megami says in relief.

"Of course still your brother knows absolutely nothing about duel monsters!! I definitely need to show him more about it" Mokuba says.

"That's a bet" Shin shakes his hand.

Megami smiles in relief and soon her dad and Seto come out. Megami turns around with a smirk "you two looked like you had a good time?" she raises her eyebrow.

"We discussed future possibilities of are company making a product isn't that right sir?" Seto says.

"Of course.." her dad nods.

Them two eventually got along but it seemed like my dad was more scared of Seto than the other way around.

As for mother she seems to love Seto even more than me..

"Megami did you ever tell Kaiba the time you were a cheerleader" Megami's mom begins to slightly laugh going towards a picture frame.

"Oh no.." Megami gets up from the couch but soon the picture frame ends up in Seto's hand.

She tries to grab it but he immediately puts his hand in the air and begins to see it "mom you had to show him.. come on that's embarrassing!" Megami says trying grab it.

"You look like a completely different person.. how long ago was this?" he says so serious.

I stop and I sigh "in 7th grade.. it was only half a semester before the whole squad found out about me playing with duel monsters. Half the girls thought it was ridiculous and-"

"All the boys liked her so the girls were jealous that their crushes would have fallen for Megami which they did!" Shin says with a smug look on his face.

"I wish she stayed besides the rumors.. she was amazing just look at this other photo."