Coma

A/n I'm changing the story yet again instead of Bakura entering it's Megami who's entering I mean it's not a drastic change. Anyway this song had my bawling that damn anime ruined me for days.
Megami's pov

"Gah!" I yelp soon I look around to finding myself inside a small room.

I can't remember what happened I begin to pull my hair looking down trying to remember then suddenly-

I find myself under water holding my breath.

I remember the anchor just took me and Joey into the deep sea , both of us struggling taking off the shackles. Both me and him look at each other and I shrug my shoulders. Is this really the end of us from a measly duel. Maybe it's better this way-

Soon I begin to feel the last bit of breath I have in being released to soon feel a giant ton of water enter my lungs, I begin to glance at Joey and soon I begin to feel my eyes getting heavy. Guess this is the end for me huh?

Soon I feel my chains being pulled again , as I try to open my eyes I see-

Kaiba grabbing my leg trying to open up my shackle with a key. Am I dreaming or just wishing this would actual happen? Either way it must be a dream..

"Argh!" I slightly remember the duel!?

"Marik.. " I angrily say.

Then.. Kaiba tried to help me I should thank him yet again for risking his life on a duel. I let out a chuckle behind that mean attitude around everyone he actual cares. I feel my heart slightly beat. Why is my heart beating I slightly slap my chest.

Soon I immediately think of the tournament "crap!" I get off the bed. What day is it ? How long have I been sleeping. I look next to me and I see my phone as I grab it the screen is dark ,great when I fell the water it messed up.

Soon I see a window outside and it looks dim outside, as I look out I see-

"GAH!" I see clouds where the hell am I in the freaking sky!? I back away slowly and soon I hear the door open behind me. As I turn around I see-

"Kaiba!? Explain to me what am I doing here!" I demand immediately.

He sighs and hands me a glass of water , and a pill. I widen my eyes and he angrily says "take it!"

"Don't ignore me where am I?" I say.

He doesn't say a word and glances back and forth at me and the cup of water. I sigh heavily "fine ,but tell me what happened after I take this pill" I rip away the glass cup , and pill.

As I take it I glare at him he sits down and says "after the duel I brought you on the air blimp so you can get treated it's only been a couple hours since the incident the tournament hasn't official started yet , but the 8 finalist are here."

I wonder if I'm one of the finalist I feel like I'm get special treatment by-

"Do you remember anything?" he says.

I watch as Kaiba opens my key up from my shackle and grabs my arm

I shake my head "not a thing all" I chuckle slightly.

"Good..Well you are one of the 8 finalist if you don't hurry up then you won't compete!" He angrily says.

I widen my eyes and I smile to him "thank you.."