New To Town// Cheryl Blossom ~ part 2

After a while of chatting, Cheryl and y/n learnt more about each other and discovered they would soon be attending the same school known as Riverdale High. "Omg you should totally become a Rivervixen" Cheryl exclaimed clapping her hands. The y/h/c haired girl pulled a puzzled face. "And that is?" She questioned. Cheryl face twitched a minute before sighing, "only the best cheerleading team around" she said raising her eyebrows at the end. "Erm...I'm not much of a cheer-" "-I'll see you there, practice is after school Monday so let your fam know" she cut off before standing. "See you at school" Cheryl smiled exiting the door of Pops. A smirk spread across y/n's face as she shook her head. 'She is something else'

At school on Monday, y/n was nervous. She never liked starting new schools because she finds it awkward and hard to get use to new things. However Cheryl was there, right by her side. Literally. As soon as she walked through the door of Riverdale High. As the two strutted down the halls, heads turned watching the pair. "Out of the way" Cheryl said, pulling a face of disgust towards the other students. Y/n just chuckled at how everyone obeyed her command. She really wasn't so bad if you got to know her. All she needed was a friend to confide in, to stand by her side, to know and to love. A friend like y/n.

————————————————————————
Part 3?

Any suggestions?