The New Girl // Young FP x Reader ~ Part 1

Fp, was stood tall against the long pale lockers. His rosy pink lips parted slightly, listening to his pals who surrounded him, talking about this mysterious girl who was meant to be join their school this very day. He was intrigued. Out of the corner of his eye, a single (y/h/c) haired girl stood at the end of the hall. A black cropped denim jacket hung over her small shoulders along with a plain white t shirt. Grey jeans clung to her thighs, her outfit complete with black combat boots. She stood in all her glory, immediately catching every boys attention. Especially Fp's.
Lunch came around, sat in the student lounge y/n was found. Fp noticed this and sat across from her on one of the sofas. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Shutting her book sighing, her eyes levelled to Fp's. "Can I help you?" Y/n asked slightly irritated by the constant staring. "Erm, actually you can coming to think of it..." he began, licking his lips. "Oh yeah? How's that then?" The new girl asked curiously. "Wouldn't you like to know" he smirked, causing y/n to roll her (y/e/c) eyes and stand up. 'Boys' she muttered before walking away. The day went by, occasionally bumping into Fp. As y/n walked out of the double doors, Fp called out to her. "Hey wait up!" He shouted after y/n. She spun round on her heels. "You again? What do you want?" She raised her brows. "I didn't catch your name earlier" he stated. "That's cause you never asked" y/n told him. It was then his turn to roll his eyes. "Names (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n) " she said sticking out her hand. "Fp Jones" he replied shaking her hand.

Part 2?