The Prize // Malachai x Reader ~ Part 3

Tugging on her arm, the figure dragged her out of the den. Jughead's face was full of anger.
"In the car" he demanded. Y/n climbed in knowing that he wasn't happy that she and Malachai had their lips locked.
Jug slammed the door shut, the car journey was silent until they reached the trailer park.
"What was you thinking!" He exclaimed.
"What's why you was so willing to go wasn't it huh?" He continued.
"How could I be so stupid! I should have let you stay there" Jughead snapped.
"Jug, I am my own person. You can't always control me. Yes you both have bad blood but for god sake it doesn't include me. I don't know if Malachai and I have something, I guess I didn't have a chance to find out after someone dragged me out" y/n shook her head before heading out to her trailer. Her arms snakes around her body keeping her warm against the cold air.

Jughead hit his hands against the wheel, knowing he messed up. He over reacted, he didn't even give her chance.
Heading into the hideout, Jughead was re united with the rest of the serpents.
"Where's y/n?" Sweet Pea asked.
"Is she okay?" Fangs worried.
"Yeah she's fine, I mean, I was way to hard on her and I said things I regret and-"
Sweet Pea cut him off. She was like a sister to him, so if she was upset in anyway he needed to know. "Why? What did u say!" Sweet Pea began to get more angry.
"She and Malachai was...kissing and I pulled her away and I shouted at her" he explained.
"She was kissing that Ghoolie, what did he do to her? I'll kill him" he stepped forward.
"She wanted it, she likes him sweets" jug replied.

The next morning a knock on y/n's trailer startled her. Opening the door, she was surprised at who she saw.
"Malachai?" She questioned.
He smirked. "We never finished our bet" he said walking into her trailer.

Within seconds he was making himself comfy on the sofa before pulling her by the waist so she fell on top of his. "Oh this is going to be fun" he replied with a dark shadow in his eyes.
She smirked. "I'm betting on it."