More Than A One Night Stand // Sweet Pea x Reader (requested)

This request is from @LilyRosesPink <3

Last weekend y/n and Sweet Pea had a very intimate night. You could say a one night stand, but that would only be true of it was for one night only. Since that fulfilling night, let's just say, it's happened again. And again. And again. All within a week surprisingly.
The night would consist of Sweet Pea inviting y/n over to hangout, their hangout would then progress into him flirting and wooing her. She would laugh and giggle and totally fall for him.
Ending in a lot of sex.
A month later all those many hookups turned into dating.
"I'm taking you out tonight babe, dress up." He whispered. "Pick you up at 8." With that he left without a response. But he didn't need one. The girl smiled to herself, she was lucky to have him.

"Thank you Sweets." The young girl grinned at her boyfriend.
"No problem babe, I love you." That was the first time he had properly said it and her heart fluttered. "I love you too." Theirs hands over lapped on the table and they both knew tonight was going to be fun.

The next morning was the weekend. Usually for y/n, that meant going out and enjoying herself. Sweet Pea and her having a blast like always. Only this specific morning seemed different. She felt different. Running to the bathroom, y/n threw up in the toilet. 'Great' she thought to herself. 'Just great.'

After being sick multiple times, y/n's worst fear may have been coming true. 'It's fine I'm just sick, I'll be fine tomorrow' she tried to reassure herself. But she needed to be certain. Quickly the girl headed to the pharmacy and straight back home where she took the pregnancy test.
Looking down at the plastic infront of her, the colour drained from her face. 'Positive.' It read.
It wasn't the fear of having a child that put her off, it was the fear of telling her boyfriend. Sweet Pea.

After contemplating for a while, she shakily picked up the phone.
"Sweet Pea?" She whispered.
"Y/n? What's wrong, everything okay?" Sweets asked, worry laced in his tone.
"I need you to come over as soon as you can." She told him.
"Okay I'm on my way."

Moments later he opened to door and found the girl curled up on the sofa, her face pale and drained.
Sitting besides her, he broke the silence.
"What's up y/n?" Sweet Pea asked softly.
Saying nothing, she reached besides her for the test and handed it to him.
His brows furrowed, "you're pregnant?"
Slowly the small girl nodded her head. A smile curled up on his lips.
"That's great news." He took her hand in his.
Y/n looked up hopefully, he was happy.
A smile tugged on her lips and colour restored to her face. Letting out a sigh of relief she finally spoke, "I was worried you would be mad."
"I would never be mad, you're going to have our child, I couldn't be happier."
They both hugged. They were soon to have a child, starting their own family. They both couldn't be happier.