Our Secret// FP x Maria ~ Requested P2

"It's gonna be alright" FP soothed, pulling Maria closer.

Over the past week FP has been there for her whenever she needs him...which has been many times considering what's going on.

"Dad?" Jughead said, more of a question. "Yes boy?" He replied. "Is there anything going on? Something I should know?" Jugs eyes narrowed, seeing for any reaction. "...no...there's nothing going on, just business that's all." He replied hesitantly. "What sort of business?" Jughead cocked an eyebrow. His suspicions growing. "What is this? An interrogation? I gotta go Jughead." Grappling his keys, he headed over to Maria's place. Only seconds later, Jughead followed behind. Once FP reaches his destination Jugs eyes widened in surprise. Why was he going to Maria's house and why would he lie. As soon as the girl opened the door what Jughead witnessed next made him regret following him. There Maria was, hands on her slightly raised tummy, FP placing a soft kiss upon her lips.

The night was spent with her head resting upon FPs shoulder. "I love you Maria" he said turning to face her. A smile formed on her lips. "I love you too"

*The next day*

Jughead didn't know what to do. His good friend and his dad who, let's not forget, was old enough to be her dad too, were seeing each other. The thought made Jughead feel queazy. However he couldn't ruin this for them. But he did need to speak to her as his dad definitely wouldn't tell him anything.

"Hey Maria" the beanie boy spoke. Thinking of how to say this.
"Hey jug what's up?" She asked. "I know about you and my dad..." he trailed off.
"H, how?" She stuttered.
"I saw you two" he began "look answer me this, why are you with him?"
"Jug" Maria sighed "I really like him" she said looking down at her tummy.
"You're pregnant aren't you-"
"Jug don't-"
"-you're pregnant with his baby" he clutched on to his beanie, anger and hurt building up inside of him.
"And what? You wasn't going to tell me?" "I was, just not at this point"
"at what point then?" "When it's born?"
Jug stopped as a tear ran down her face, he spun on his heals and walked away. He didn't want to loose his friend but this was serious.

The day flew by with no messages, no communication from FP. Little did Maria know his father was too busy sorting things with Jug. Telling him how much she means to him. That's why they agreed to do this.

The sun shining through the window awoke Maria from her slumber. Rolling over to check her phone a message appeared from Jug.
'Meet me at the Whyte Wyrm asap'

"Jug look I'm sorry she began...." he smiled back. "I know I am too, that's why I have a question to ask you" FP stepped out from behind him.
"Will you join the serpents?"