Into The Woods // Kurtz x Addison (requested)

Requested by @Iconic_Dani I really hope you enjoy!

Three years. Three years since Addisons parents had left, three years of living with Sweet Pea who had become like a brother to her. A brother she never had. That Sunday afternoon, Addison walked down to sweet water river where she liked to spend some alone time, just listening to music. It began to get pretty late, her feet carried her back over the old tracks that divided the north and south. Opening the door to the trailer trying to be as quite as possible, the young girl was startled when she saw Sweet Pea sat on the sofa across from her. His face was stern, "where have you been? It's midnight you know you shouldn't be out at this time especially alone, its dangerous!" Sweets raised his voice. The argument progressed, multiple topics getting brought up at this point, straying away from the original subject.
"What happened to being the best sister!" Addison yelled getting emotional.
"You're not even my real sister!" He screamed back. Tears fell down the girls face, he knew he was the only thing that she had, and he was the closest thing to family.
"Im sorry" He whispered knowing he went too far, he reached out to place his hand on her shoulder only she backed away and turned on her heals.

Addison didn't know where she was going but she knew she had to get as far away from his place as possible. Shortly after she found herself wondering into the mists of the forest, branches snapped around her causing her to worry. That was when she stumbled into a tall dark figure. "Sorry I didn't mean to." Addison said. "Who are you?" The slightly older boy asked quietly. "Addison. Who are you?" Addison asked, stepping back making sure to keep her distance from him. "Calm down, I won't hurt you if you don't try anything." He teased, causing her eyes to widen. "Just kidding. Maybe. Im Kurtz." He grinned. Addison raised an eyebrow intrigued by the random boy who she learned was Kurtz.
"Okay but maybe don't scare me next time." She warned, still standing her ground.
"Shoot, I gotta go. See you around Kurtz." She said offering a smile. The young girl re-entered the place she was staying, somehow without Sweet Pea even noticing, earning Addison to sigh to herself.

The next day at Riverdale High, Jughead had called another meeting in the usual unoccupied classroom. The girl took a seat at a tattered desk, nearby to a familiar face. "So you're in the Serpents?" Addison asks the boy, Kurtz just nods in response. "Addison!" Sweet Pea called. "Be right back." Addison muttered, before walking over to Sweet Pea. "What are you doing talking to that thug?" Sweets says looking glaring at him, referring to Kurtz. "What? Who are you?" Addison asks blankly. "Addison, im serious-"
"-You're not my best friend remember?" Sweet Pea looked down at the girl with despair.
"I hate to hurt you but you caused this, you have to fix it." Addison said before heading back to her desk. "Sorry." Addison said.

Kurtz raised his brows, "Why don't you join for a game of G&G for lunch? We can just go to my place." The girl nodded and smile softly.
Lunch came around and Kurtz found Addison near the entrance of the school.
"Let's go." Kurtz said from behind the girl, making her jump slightly. Addison took his hand in hers which they held softly but comfortingly. The older boy caught glance of the girl before averting his gaze back to where they were heading. "Here we are." Addison entered the worn down place, seeing doll arms hanging from the ceiling. "Don't worry my room is less disturbing."

They stepped into his room and Kurtz closed the door behind them. There stood a table with a whole game set up. A few hours passed by and the girl had to return home. "Um oh crap I need to get home." Addison grabbed all of her things and Kurtz got up to let the girl out. Once collecting all of her things, she walked over to Kurtz giving him a quick kiss. Stepping back after realising her actions she began apologising, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" Kurtz kissed her cheek softly, letting her know it was okay. "It's fine, go home." Addisons hand brushed against his before heading home.

When she arrived home, Sweet Pea saw her trying to close the door silently.
"You missed school to be with that junkie didn't you?" Addison rolled her eyes.
"Do you remember how the serpents used to be huh? We used to be like him, if not worse. We didn't care about school, we barely even showed up, causing fights, rivals, chaos. So why does he bother you so much. Why can't you just let me hang out with him, if you were really my best friend you would!" Sweet Pea looked away. "Fine, I can't control who you hang out with but I can look out for you, just promise me you won't take any of their fizzle rocks or do any other kinds of drugs." Addison nooded. "Promise." That night in the girls room, her mind wondered back to Kurtz thinking of the day they spent together. A smile rose upon on her face, maybe wondering into the woods late that night was worth it after all.