That Smile // Mad Dog x Lightning (requested)

Thank you all for the support, this request comes from @lovecornbeannnn enjoy :)

Archie had finally managed to rescue the others from Juvie, just in time before they got transferred to Hiram Lodge's prison.
The ex fighters were grateful for what Red had done, but now came the bigger challenge. Where would they stay?

"Hey lightning, I need your help." Archie chased the girl down the halls of Riverdale High.
"Sure what's up?" He shrugged.
"Meet me at the gym after school."

Walking into the new gym that Archie Andrews now runs, she noticed the Redhead waiting for her.
"What's going on Arch?" The girl questioned.
"I got the others, the ones I used to fight with, out of juvie-" he began.
"That's great." She beamed.
"I was thinking about them staying here but I would need you're help to make it more welcoming and appropriate." He stated.
"Okay yeah I'll help." She agreed.
The pair worked for the rest of the night cleaning the place up and making it look presentable.
The door burst open, revealing a number of good looking guys. These where the guys who Archie was referring too. 'Well damn' lightning thought to herself.
"Right guys I know it's not exactly ideal but it's the best I could do for now." Arch announced.
"It's great Andrews." A tall muscular figure spoke. He smiled towards the girl and she returned the small gesture.
Archie cleared his through.
"Oh and this is Lightning, she helped me with getting this place ready." He introduced.
She waved shyly, intimidated by how hot the guys were.

Within an hour or so, the fighters had all spread out having their own conversations. Even Lightning managed to stay.
She sat down on the edge of the boxing ring.
"Can I sit?" The girl looked up and nodded.
"Mad Dog" he spoke.
"Nice to meet you." A smile played on her lips as they shook hands. Considering how tough he looked his touch was soft and gentle.
For a while they talked about random things and back stories. His was most impressive. Surviving life as an L&L fighter and staying strong throughout. Lightning was in awe of this gentleman.
As the night draws to an end, Mad Dog finally drags a secret out of Lightning, as she did with him. They swear to never tell anyone else though. Just their little secrets. And their promise.

————————————————————————
Requests are still open :)