Unexpected // Jughead Jones x Reader (requested)

Request came from @gazebos_and_glasses 💗

Y/n set the table ready for her boyfriend, Jughead Jones to arrive. The other day y/n had told Jughead that she will be cooking him a meal to share some very important news. Some news her boyfriend did not know of yet.
With everything almost ready, she messaged Jug to tell him to come round for the special occasion. Only to receive a message back saying, "can't make it tonight. I'm too busy." Y/n's heart sank. How could he be 'too busy' when he agreed the other day.
Frustrated, y/n turned off the appliances and the food stopped cooking.
Instead of just leaving it like she always does when he bails, she set out to go find him and see why he is really 'too busy.' Just those words alone hurt her.
Seeing him head out of his trailer, she followed every step of his. Jughead slowed down and y/n's eyes widened. He had stopped outside Betty's house. Why would he do that?
Fearing the worst, y/n braced herself for what came next. As the pretty blonde opened the door, Jugheads smile grew and he kissed her on the lips. Shaking and scared, y/n ran home.

Sitting at the table which he should have also been sat at, y/n was left lonely and heart broken. And now a little baby growing inside of her growing inside her.
After a while her phone rang. 'Jughead'
This only made her blood boil even more.
"Hello." She answered calmly.
"Hey, what did you want to tell me?" He spoke casually, a faint voice of the blonde in the background.
"You know what, I don't think you even deserve to know." The girl told him bitterly.
"What do you mean-" Jughead seemed confused.
"I mean you have been cheating on me with Betty for god knows how long whilst I had stupidly been falling for it." She rambled.
He cut the line and it went silent.
Y/n broke down in tears and threw her phone across this room in anger.
Scared and alone, the girl buried her head in her arms. What was she going to do?