About Time // Sweet Pea x Reader (requested)

Requested by @dhjkshdkjsd  <3

Lunch time rolled around yet again at Riverdale High and Fangs was in search of his former serpent friends. His eyes darted around the crowded halls, finally landing upon the two people he was looking for.
"Sweet Pea! Y/n!" Fangs called joining them both besides the lockers.
"Hey Fangs" The young girl beamed. Sweet Pea smiled down at her, admiring her beauty.
"I need to borrow you guys for a few minutes."
The boy explained, walking back through the corridors, with his friends trailing behind. "Okay" The pair agreed. Although Sweet Pea and y/n was just friends, Fangs knew that they both wanted something more. It was obvious to everyone how close they had become and the love that they shared for each other, however themselves being oblivious to it all. Away from the crowds of students, Fangs pulled out his phone. The girl furrowed her brows.
"What? I want a picture of us three."
Sweet Pea nodded. Fangs tapped both side of his cheeks with his index finger, signalling for them to kiss him. As they both began to lean in, Fangs quickly ducked out of the way, resulting in their lips meeting.
Y/n's eyes fluttered open as realisation kicked it, reluctantly she pulled away. Fangs stood with a proud smile upon his face, as if he had finally accomplished a life long goal.
"About time, am I right?" He cheekily spoke before scurrying away. Sweet Pea rubbed the back of his neck still flustered over the whole situation but missing the youngers lips on his.
"What?" She whispered softly, looking into his eyes. Within seconds, his lips were reconnected with hers, moving perfectly in sink. This time lasting much longer, as they both deepened the kiss.
All the bottled up love towards each other being set free within a meaningful yet desperate kiss.