Cute // Jughead x Male Reader

This one is kinda short but also kinda cute. First bxb so let me know your thoughts 🤷‍♀️ Requested by @Solvesborg ❤️ hope you like it!

It was all a front. The sarcasm, the lack of seriousness, hiding his true feeling. And all for what?
As he made his way down the familiar halls,   y/n's eyes locked with a certain beanie wearing boy. "Hey" y/n says, looking down at his hands. "Hey" his boyfriend smirked back, pushing off the wall. The pair shared a short but sweet kiss before the bell interrupted them. "Catch you later" Jughead winked before heading off to lessons. Damn that boy will be the death of me.

Jughead and y/n had a lot in common, the sarcasm being the key to their relation to the world. Both boys lacking seriousness but engaging in comfort. A cute pair of you ask me, the vulnerable young boy and the very protective boyfriend. Like I said, cute right?

Many people mistake y/n for weak and being too dependent on his boyfriend, maybe it's true? As he shook the thoughts from his mind, he entered the bleak classroom and took his usual seat. His leg bobbed up and down as he began the task.

The end of the day rolled around and y/n found himself by his boyfriends side. Jughead smiles fondly as they exited Riverdale High.
"How about we go back to my trailer for a while?" Jughead asked, the boy simply nodded. The two boys headed inside and cuddled up on Jugheads bed.

Y/n lay comfortably in his arms as he felt all of his worries and emotion fade away.
"I love you." Y/n smiled lovingly at the raven haired boy.
"I love you too." Jughead pressed a kiss to his forehead and continued to play with y/n's soft y/h/c hair.
In that moment they felt invincible, calmed and loved, holding each other all night long.